Chapter 12

His legs take him where he needs to be automatically. He saw Taehyung going there a couple of times when he unwillingly(or maybe willingly) accompanied him to his apartment.

Yoongi was right. The rain started and he is getting soaked under the heavy drops of rain.

But he doesn’t care. Let those clothes get wet, let those hairs get stuck over his forehead.

He doesn’t care.

He needs to see Taehyung and only then his mind will be calm.

After 15 minutes of running or so, he is finally here. Standing outside the door of Taehyung’s house. His hands tremble but he gathers the courage and rings the doorbell.

Not even a minute passes when the door opens and he sees Taehyung, looking shocked.

“Jungkook you-”

“Make me yours.” Jungkook doesn’t let him finish. He pants, tries to catch his breath but he voices it out loud for Taehyung to hear.

"I am sorry Taehyung. I am so sorry that I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I didn't do it intentionally I swear. And I- I think it's time I finally accept myself." He says and Taehyung listens to him with immense amusement filled in his eyes.

"I wanted you, the day I saw you. The day you came to my practice, the day I saw you in the cafe, at my game. I have always wanted you. And I am so sorry that I made you feel like tha-" Taehyung doesn't let him finish. He grabs his hand and pulls him inside.

"You are soaking, you will get cold." He makes Jungkook sit on the couch, and doesn't care if the couch will get wet.

Then he goes to his bathroom and brings a towel. Thankfully Jungkook's jacket and jeans were waterproof so they weren't wet. It's just his head and neck.

He sits in front of him and then takes the liberty to dry his hair.

He does it with so much care. So careful not to hurt him in any way.

When he is done and about to get up Jungkook grabs his wrist and stops him on his track.

"Are you mad at me? Aren't you gonna say anything?" Jungkook sounds like he is so concerned. As if he might have hurt Taehyung even more.

Taehyung turns to him and comes to sit beside him again.

"I am not mad at you Jungkookie. I just don't want to do anything that you might regret." Taehyung simply says.

Even now, Taehyung is thinking about Jungkook's comfort. He is thinking about Jungkook.

"I think I will regret it if I leave today." Jungkook sounds almost hopeless.

Taehyung brings his hand and cups one of Jungkook's cheeks. Rubs his thumb over the soft skin and under the delicate area of his eyes that is still puffy due to crying.

"You don't know how much I want you." He says finally.

"I am here, please don't push me away today when I am here."

"I won't be able to hold myself back if we take a step today." Taehyung admits solely. There's no point hiding it today.

"I don't want you to hold back."

Taehyung now cups both of his cheeks and comes closer. "Are you sure?" he asks and Jungkook nods. Closing his eyes.

They have waited so long. They have waited for this moment to arrive for so long and this time no one is going to interrupt them. Nothing is going to come between them.