E P I L O G U E

The red bandana holds back his hair. It grew a lot more since Taehyung gave him the thing as a joke.

Or maybe it wasn't a joke.

Jungkook really needed it.

Today he needs it the most. It's his final match.

A lot has happened in the past weeks but thankfully Jungkook has recovered from all the shock. Thanks to Taehyung. Without him, nothing could have been possible.

It's scary how a person came into his life like spring after a cold winter and changed the whole dynamic.

It all started with him trying to study peacefully in the library but his legs decided to trip so that he slips into a world where someone like Taehyung exists.

Taehyung slowly changed his way of thinking, helped him see what he always tried to ignore.

A mischievous smile still forms in his lips when he remembers how shocked Taehyung looked when Jungkook snapped at him for helping him so that he doesn't fall on his ass.

He still feels the same wave of electricity running down his veins whenever Taehyung touches him, the way he felt the first day he met him.

A flirty, annoying Taehyung who became the most important part of his life. The most beautiful part of his life.

It's true that he needed time to realise it and accept it.

But he is glad that he did, better late than never.

Jungkook looks at the mirror and fixes his bandana before leaving the locker room. Everyone was here some moment ago but Jungkook told them to move along.

Jaewon was there too.

But Jungkook isn't bothered by him anymore. He doesn't spark the nerve in him anymore. He is glad that they got their closure. Both of them.

The cheering in the audience is so loud that he can hear it. His heartbeat picks up a pace. But he is not nervous. He can't be nervous today.

With a deep breath he steps into the court and the cheers get louder.

But his eyes search for that one person.

His lucky charm.

He looks around and finds Taehyung sitting in the front row with the rest of his friends. Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon.

'JJK07' pops on Taehyung's jersey which he wears so proudly. Showing off that he is the boyfriend of Jock Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles.

He then looks for the second most important person in his life. Jimin. Who was warming up a bit far. He walks over to him jogging a bit.

Jimin holds his hand up and Jungkook gives him a high five.

"Let the game begin?"

"Let the game begin."

"Holy shit that man is fast." Hoseok gasps out. Munching on his cheetos.

"My doll is faster." Namjoon almost choked on his drink and Jin spitted it out when Taehyung said that. Yoongi remains unbothered.

"You call him doll?"

"You call that muscle monster a doll?"

Both Namjoon and Jin speak at the same time and Taehyung finds himself slightly embarrassed because he isn't supposed to call him that in front of people.

"How can you be so grossly whipped?" Hoseok says. Taehyung shakes his head smiling.

How can he not?

He found himself drawn towards him the first day he met Jungkook.