Chapter 3

For some unknown reason, Jungkook can’t focus on the game. His eyes kept moving around, outside of the basketball ground where people were walking by. He almost missed when the ball was passed to him but fortunately he took it and dribbled swiftly towards the basket and shot and scored. 

Jimin ran towards him then and patted his back, gesturing to him to look at him and Jungkook did. 

“Are you alright?” There is a slight hint of worry in Jimin’s voice. He pants while supporting his body by holding his knees, bending forward. They have been playing for quite a long time so he is tired. 

“Yeah I am alright, what makes you ask that?” Jungkook tries his best to keep his voice normal as if nothing happened and he is just shocked at the sudden question.

“I don’t know, you look like something is bothering you. Whatever, fucking end this practice how long are we gonna do this? We have practiced enough!!” Jimin’s small body riggles and his small feet stomps on the ground like a child. He knows the whining works so he uses it at every chance he gets. Jungkook can’t say no to him.

“You do realise that our game starts in a few days right?” Jungkook waves his hand at his teammates in a dismissive way and they are going away. 

“Yeah that’s why I am telling you. We shouldn’t fucking break our bones before the game right?” Jimin has a high pitched voice and he purposefully screams near his ear. He had to cover his ears at the noise.

“Bitch! Stop screaming in my fucking ear!”

“Okay then buy me pizza.”

“What the fuck?”

“Let’s go to that pizza bar from where Yoongi ordered last time. You remember? You wanted to taste more of theirs.” 

Somehow Jimin always finds a way to make Jungkook work. For example, he knows how much Jungkook liked those pizzas last time and he can’t help but agree to go there again. 

“Fine!” Jungkook almost growls and Jimin lets out a happy noise.

There’s excess people on campus today. Or that’s what Jungkook thinks. It looks too crowded and he doesn’t like it. It should be less crowded which is good for the eyes to look. 

They walk side by side and reach the pizza shop Jimin was talking about. It’s like 10 or 12 feet away from the campus cafe they always hang out yet he never noticed this on here. Maybe he was always too occupied with other thoughts and stuff to notice a pizza shop. 

It isn’t that small, nor large. It’s medium sized but the inside looks so cozy and warm. The walls are cream colored and the furniture are a warm shade of brown and they look really comfy. The lights above are golden and white which makes the place look even brighter and cozy.

They take a seat at the corner near the glass wall. There aren't too many people here. Around 10-12 except them and the people by the counter. This is the thing Jungkook likes. When it’s less crowded. 

Jungkook looks at the menu placed on the table and goes through the items. There are a lot of flavours of pizzas, brugers, fries and drinks. He looks really satisfied with the names already.

“Ah, let's order meaty onion with cheese.” Jimin looks up at Jungkook who nods in agreement. 

They ordered and were waiting patiently for the pizzas to arrive. Jungkook took out his phone and scrolled through his instagram page. Checking the numerous notifications of comments from all the girls for posting a selca. A smug grin appeared on his face. He knows he is handsome and sexy.