Chapter 14

"Ahhh fuck! Faster!" Jungkook moans out. Taehyung grips the dimple of Jungkook's hip and presses his thumb over them and thrusts into him animalistically.

"Fuck you said you prepped yourself, you are still tight!" Taehyung rolls his hips, tries to stretch it even more and then slams inside again.

Jungkook's eyes roll back to his head when the tip of the cock hits his prostate and he bites his lips hard to bite back a moan.

He doesn't need to though. The music in the club is so loud and they are locked in a small bathroom. Even if he moans at the top of his lungs, no one will hear him except Taehyung who is going crazy while fucking his brain out.

"You know-" Taehyung leans in and bites Jungkook's earlobe, "How wrecked are you looking under me?" he whispers in his ears and Jungkook hangs his mouth open. His tongue sticks out moaning and gasping.

"I can- can only be like this fuh-for you" Jungkook says and feels the way Taehyung's hand comes to grab his jaw from behind, fingers wrapping around the sharp jawline to turn his head and steal a sloppy kiss with a lot of tongues lapping around each other.

"I am gonna cuh-cum" Jungkook says and Taehyung bites his nape, sucking a bruise there which will remain hidden behind the turtle neck. He slips his hand between Jungkook's thigh and grabs the leaking cock.

"Come for me baby, come for me." He strokes it lightly, rubbing the slit with his thumb to send sensation to all the nerves, helping him reach his peak.

Jungkook slams his fist on the wall when he milks out his orgasm. It drains the last bit of energy in him and his knees are giving up.

But he still holds himself because Taehyung hasn't come yet.

He lets Taehyung thrust into him while he rolls his hips in rhythm.

"Ahhh shit I am close too." Taehyung licks his lips. He is feeling tingling down in his abdomen.

"In my mouth." Jungkook says and Taehyung pulls out. Jungkook is quick to turn around and kneel.

He takes Taehyung's cock in his mouth and holds it with his hand. Gives it a stroke and sucks it in hard and Taehyung comes in his mouth almost immediately.

Jungkook groans when the warm thick substance touches his tongue and he gulps it all down by rolling his tongue.

He sticks his tongue out to show it. Taehyung groans too. He holds Jungkook's shoulder and brings him up to kiss him hard. But sloppy. They are tired.

"Hyungs must be searching for us." Taehyung says while zipping up his own pants and Jungkook's.

"I am sure they are passed out somewhere or making out in a corner." Jungkook wraps his arm around Taehyung's and they come out of the bathroom together.

They are in a new club, outside of the city. No one knows Jungkook here so he isn't scared to hold Taehyung in public or show affection.

Their friends came along too but they decided to leave them for a quicky.

"You think Jin is fucking Namjoon somewhere? I swear to god I saw him drooling when Namjoon stood in front of him." Taehyung says, a little louder because the music is loud on the dance floor.

"Umm.. nah, he is a coward. I am sure he would blush if they kissed already." Taehyung laughs at that.

He slips his hand around his boyfriend's waist. Jungkook looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Are we gonna do that again?" Jungkook says. Taehyung gets reminded of that day in the club a couple of weeks ago. A smile forms on his face.

He doesn't say anything. He takes one of Jungkook's hands and wraps it around his shoulder. And holds the other one in his.