Chapter 16

t's just another winter morning for Jungkook.

He has no intention to get up from his warm blanket and go out in the cold. It snowed last night so the weather is colder than it's supposed to be.

Even the sun can't be seen.

But he has no other option than to get up and go to class.

So he got ready and took his bag. And went out with a cup of instant coffee in his hand to warm up his body in this cold weather.

He goes to his locker to take out some stuff. Didn't notice someone else was there too.

"Ah hey Jungkook." Jungkook looks at him and gives him a smile and nods.

"Haven't seen you earlier, busy these days?" He asks. Jungkook isn't looking at him.

"Yeah kinda. Busy with basketball." Jungkook replies. He closes the locker and turns around. But he stops, almost stumbles upon his shoes.

"I wanted to see you actually."

"Jae you are- really close." Jungkook says but Jaewon doesn't step back. Jungkook feels uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"I want to stand close to you. I like standing closer to you." Jaewon says and Jungkook feels his neck getting hot. He is really uncomfortable.

"Stand back." Jungkook simply replies. He takes deep breaths to calm his nerves.

"Why? Take a look at me. I really do like you." Jaewon takes another step in and now Jungkook has no idea but to step back.

His back collides with the door of the locker. His anger takes over him.

But he is unaware that there's already people watching them.

"I told you to step back." He says through gritted teeth.

"But Jungkook-" Jaewon tries to say but suddenly Jungkook pushes him hard on the chest and he falls back on the ground. Jungkook raises a finger at him.

"I said stay the fuck away from me! When I said that I meant it! I am not interested in you or any other boys! You understand that!" Jungkook screams. There's tears pooling in his eyes.

From somewhere Jimin appears and holds Jungkook back.

"Jungkook-ah calm down." He wraps his arms around Jungkook's chest from behind and struggles to keep him still.

"Never fucking come in front of me." Jungkook shouts at Jaewon and then frees himself from Jimin's grip.

He leaves the locker room leaving everyone standing there shocked and thrilled.

None of them actually knew what was going on inside Jungkook.

Jungkook groans in whining when the doorbell keeps ringing. He was just about to fall asleep after countless tries but it just had to ruin this way.

He walks over to open the door but gets disappointed at once.

"Why are you here? Jimin, why is he here?" He looks at Taehyung and then Jimin. He is so pissed to see them together.

"Jungkook listen to-" Taehyung tries to say but Jungkook's eyes are already getting blurry. He hits Taehyung in the chest with his palm.

"Why- why are you here? Huh? Came to see me suffer?" He keeps pushing him. Taehyung says nothing. Nor does he stop him from pushing him.

But Jimin does. He comes in between them and holds Jungkook's arms.

"Did you bring him here? Why? Why is he here Jimin?"