Chapter 4

Taehyung slips the hand under Jungkook’s shirt instead of just holding him over the cloth. 

Jungkook’s breath hitch when the cold hand touches his warm skin. 

Taehyung brings him up but doesn’t let go of the skin to skin contact. Rather he pushes him against the wall and stands so close to his face, their noses almost brushing to each other.

“You should be careful, pretty boy.” Taehyung says and his voice is so deep and velvety that Jungkook thinks he could faint.

“And you shouldn’t just grab people by their waist.” Jungkook manages to speak but that earns him a smirk from Taehyung.

“Doesn’t look like you are minding it.” Taehyung rubs his thumb over the soft smooth flesh of Jungkook’s waist and steps closer. There’s no space left between them at this point. They can feel each other's breath hitting their lips.

And then the not so subtle movements of bodies start.Taehyung grinds himself onto Jungkook’s thigh and Jungkook bites his own lips when he feels the semi hard cock trying to create friction. Arousal builds up in his body and he has no way to stop it.

He doesn’t wanna stop it.

A gasp slips through his mouth and he unconsciously tilts his neck, exposing the broad neck. 

Taehyung wastes no time leaning in and placing his tongue flat on the skin. Jungkook shudders at the touch but melts into the sensation eventually. 

Taehyung keeps grinding down and sucking his neck, earning sinful moans from Jungkook.

When he pulls away, they both are already hard and they are looking at each other, panting. Their breaths got heavier and chest rising and falling down faster.

Their lips almost brushing over each other. Waiting for the contact.They lean in and in but the impact never comes…

Just then Jungkook jumps out of his bed as he wakes up from his sleep. 

“Fuck what the hell was I dreaming!” Jungkook almost screams. He was sweating and feeling so hot. So he removed the blanket and he wasn’t ready to see.

“You must be kidding me.”

It’s 7am in the morning and he has a fucking boner. 

He hasn't touched himself for the last couple of days and this is absolutely not the best way he wanted it to happen.

He gets up from his bed and walks towards the bathroom. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, just sweat pants without underwear so the bulge was perfectly visible. But what makes him even more annoyed is that it's because of a wet dream.

A dream of him.

I am NOT gonna jerk off to his name!

He says while stroking himself but he isn’t getting that sensation he was supposed to get. 

This is torture. This is absolutely torture because at first, he gets a dream of a boy grinding on himself and wakes up hard. And now he can’t chase his orgasm.

This is such a torture for straight boy like him.

He closes his eyes and keeps stroking his cock with a fastened pace. But as soon as he closes his eyes, the dream flashes in front of him and he feels his lower abdomen pulling up with heat and his whole body is having goosebumps. The first wave of arousal hits him.

He tries so hard to hold back himself from moaning out his name. But he was failing. He was failing terribly because it was giving him the feel of Taehyung stroking him with his heavenly and long slender fingers and there’s no way Jungkook can resist moaning out his name.