Chapter One.

I don't own Poppy Playtime

Lune looked up at the large doors of the old factory. Many warned against entering the Poppy Playtime factory, due to the fact that everyone inside it disappeared years ago. Lune, however, was not swayed by the seemingly irrational rumors that surrounded what happened in the place. Instead, the young skeleton let his curiosity get the better of him and he walked in with no fear.
When he was inside, he noticed that as expected the place looked abandoned. A thick layer of dust layered almost everything on the front desk and walls, and the floor hadn't been swept or mopped in years. But the only that was covered in dust or debris was a vhs tape and a note, left on the front desk, seemingly recent. Lune picked up the tape and looked at the note.

Lune frowned, noticing the misspells in some of the words

Lune frowned, noticing the misspells in some of the words. Did the person have a hard time writing this? He wondered. He then looked at the vhs tape and looked around, noticing a vhs player nearby. So he put in the tape and hit play.

Lune frowned as he noticed the oddities in the tape.
"Why does...Poppy look like that?..." He muttered aloud. He shivered a bit when she said she was a real girl and he say the dolls mouth move as it was being made, like it was breathing. When he saw the flower at the end he looked back at the note, tilting his head in a adorable manner as he did so.
"Find the flower.." He said softly. He put the note in a pocket of his big sweater, then looked around the area for more clues. Then a thought came to mind. If I find more clues, I can be like a detective! And I can figure out what happened to! He giggled cutely to himself and set about the area. He ended up finding another vhs tape, only green this time. He put it in the player too and watched it. As it played, a man's voice sounded in throughout the room.

"Hi, my name is Leith Pierre and I'm the head of innovation here at the Playtime Co. Toy Factory. If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing. Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. So trespasser, just to make you aware. While we pride ourselves primarily on our high quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security. For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will set off the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities! And that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system. No spoilers... So, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it."

Lune frowned as he noticed that the only image seen was a yellow hand raised in a manner of a high five. He looked at the wall nearby which had a blue fuzzy looking character mascot with a simular hand.
"Why's his hand in the vhs??" Lune wondered allowed. Once the tape finished playing, Lune wondered into the factory store, where a bunch of different toys lined the shelves and a toy trained in different colors was still running on a track that hung from the ceiling. Lune looked at one of the many toys which looked like the blue character on the wall earlier. The box said Huggy Wuggy.
"Oh! So that's your name! Hehe, I guess you're supposed to hug trespassers until the police come get them. That's so nice!" Lune giggled cutely. He figured that's what this Huggy was supposed to do if his hand was in the vhs tape recording. As the little skeleton looked around he noticed a broken toy on the counter. He frowned at the little robot and picked it up.
"Oh nu, what happened to you-" Lune trailed off noticed the red liquid coming out of the parts the were separated on the toy. The liquid gave off a coppery smell and Lune immediately realized what it was, causing his eyesockets to fill with tears.
"B-Blood.., that...means.." He looked at the lifeless toy and whimpered, his innocent heart overwhelming with sorrow at this dead toy. Lune sniffles and gingerly hugged the toy robot, not caring that the blood was covering his sweater. Then he, gently places the broken toy down and looks around store. After awhile, he found some old clothe, alot of it in fact. And he used the clothe to gingerly wrap the toy robot up and the placed it on the ground, putting a fake flower on it he had found. After wiping his eyesockets he got up and decided to keep going, heading over to the other side of the reception area which was across from where the store was.

This has been a story on my mind for awhile now, and I just got a spark of inspiration to write this. If you've read my other stories, I'll be honest I don't know if I will finish those. I haven't had any will or inspiration to keep writing those ones. But hopefully I won't loose inspiration for this story, especially since this oc of mine is very dear to me. For now let's just see how this goes.

Gwaedhil.