Chapter 2

I do not Own Poppy Playtime

Lune noticed that the other room was locked, with a color coded pad lock. He hummed as he looked at it. He didn't want to try random combinations and risk something bad happening. Then he noticed the colors where the sane as the toy train he had seen in the store. He quickly ran to the store and looked at the train. He noted the trains colors were in a certain order. So he quickly memorized the colors order then ran back to code lock and put in the code. Doing so got the door open. Lune smiled at his accomplishment and entered the room. He looked around and noted that it seemed like a employees room. He saw there were more broken toys like the poor robot in the store. He tears up and immediately starts getting some old work shirts and cloth, then started wrapping the broken dead toys like he did with the robot toy. Then he took each of them, one by one to the store and placed them side by side in rows next to the robot toy. And then he gave each of them a fake flower. He sighs deeply as he looks at all the poor toys.
"Who hurt you poor toys? Why were you bleeding so badly?......I thought toys weren't alive like that..." Lune yet again wiped the tears away and goes back to the employee room. As he looked around he noticed another vhs tape and player. He puts it in and it goes on to explain how to use a device called the grab pack. It can direct electricity, open certain doors and grab anything that was too heavy to lift. Lune did wince at the part that said not to aim it at another employee, which the animation showing the grab pack ribbing of the head of a person. Lune frowned then looked at the vent the grab pack was located. It only had the blue hand on it, but it was usable. Lune put it on securely and tested it out on a chair. He smiled seeing how easily the grab pack could grab things.
"This'll come in handy! Hehe handy." Lune giggled at the accidentally pun and the moved back out to the reception area. He climbed over the turnstiles and used the grab pack to open the door which would lead deeper into the factory. As the door open, he saw that it revealed a large hallway leading to a very tall blue figure on display in a round room.
Lune tilted his head yet again in a adorable many, akin to a cat or a puppy, the ears on his hat seeming to flop a little and perk up. Curious, he walked down the hall way to the big blue figure. He saw it was a larger version of the smaller Huggy Wuggy toys. Lune looked up at the fuzzy, smiling mascot and beamed.
"You must be Huggy Wuggy! The original Huggy Wuggy too! You look so soft and fluffy, I bet you give the best hugs!" He said innocently. Lune looked up at Huggy Wuggy, and noticed the eyes seemed to be looking at him. Lune looked down at the panel in front of Huggy, it had Huggy Wuggy's info and a big button. Lune pressed it and it began to play a song.

His name is Huggy, Huggy Wuggy
When he hugs you, he'll never stop
(Huggy Wuggy laugh)
Your friend Huggy, Huggy Wuggy
He'll squeeze you until you pop

Lune giggled and grinned up at Huggy Wuggy.
"I love you're song Huggy." The mascot gave no reaction to Luns though.
He hummed and looked around noticing another room that he could open with his grab pack, there was another door too but that door needed a red hand too. Lune tried to open the door that only needed the one blue hand, but the wires connecting to it fuzzed and sparked, signaling that the mechanism had no power to work. Lune frowned.
"Oh nu, what do I do now?" He muttered. Then he heard a clanging nose behind him. Lune turned and saw something yellow and shining hanging from Huggy's hand. As he went to stand in front of Huggy, he saw it was a key. Lune beamed at Huggy.
"Aw did you get the key to help me? Thank you! You're really nice Huggy Wuggy!" Lune said sweetly. He didn't get a reaction from Huggy, but he didn't mind. Though Lune did noticed a slight predicament. The key was too high for him to reach up and get it. Lune frowned and looked at the grab pack and the tried to use it to get the key, though he ended up accidentally hitting Huggy in the face. Lune immediately panicked.
"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! The key is just so high up.." He trailed off his voice getting soft as he looked down feeling really bad. Lune heard another clanging noise and looked up to see Huggy's hand now at his side instead being up in the air, with key now in reach. Lune looked at Huggy, who still didn't really give a reaction. Lune smiled and took the key then looked up at Huggy.
"Thank you, and again I'm sorry about hitting you with the grab pack." He said before heading to unlock the door that would lead to the power. But he noticed another toy, broken and bloody. He frowned deeply and picked up the toy.
"Not another one. What keeps hurting you guys?" Lune said yet again feeling tears in his eyes sockets. The little skeleton was unaware of the set of eyes watching him as he gently cradles the poor broken toy. Lune walks back to the store with toy, does the same process that he did with the others then returns to open the door to the power. Lune didn't noticed the confused stare he was receiving from the tall fuzzy mascot. Lune entered the power room, and had to repeat the process with another unfortunate toy he found. After he finished with that, he directed the power with the grab pack, making the door he couldn't open earlier now accessible.
Lune exited the power room, but as he did he heard a low growl and noticed Huggy was gone.
"Huggy?" He looked around seeing no sign of the tall toy. Lune frowned and opened the door and it led to a long hallway, at the end he could Huggy's hand sliding into the next room.
"Huggy? Hey wait up!" Lune ran down the hallway but as he got to the door he saw no sign of Huggy Wuggy. Lune frowned and walked down the hall which was full of piped that released steam at random.
As he exited the piped hallway Lune entered a work area of the factory. Lune tilted his head and started looking around. As he looked, he saw the red hand for grab pack he needed. It was up high in a glass case. Lune looked around for a way to get to it, as he looked he saw a crane and the controls for it. The controls needed color coded power cells. Lune nodded and set about his next task.