Chapter 9

I don't own Poppy Playtime

The four continued along the hallway most the doors on the way being locked. When they got to the end of the hallway, Lune let out a sniffle. P, Huggy, and Catbee all immediately looked at Lune as the small skeleton was wrapping up another Catbee that was covered in blood, dead. Lune then put a fake flower on it.
"This...is so wrong...." He said quietly, before standing back up. P frowned and gently pat Lune on the head reassuringly. Lune sighed and smiled a bit in appreciation. Then, grabbing both Huggy's and P's hands, went through the door. The four found Poppy at a large hole that was right outside the game station. They all approached Poppy as she turned around to face then.
"Listen, I'm going to need you to trust me-" She was saying but she got cut off as a long pink arm grabbed her and quickly pulled her into the hole making her scream loudly.
"POPPY!" Lune yelled running to the hole and jumping in.
"L-Lune!" Huggy yelled jumping after him with Catbee and P. As they all fell, they started sliding down a blue tube and all of them landed, somewhat in a pile, outside the entrance of the Game Station. Lune got up and was starting to panic slightly.
"We gotta find her! She could be hurt! What did that thing want with her?!" Huggy quickly hugged Lune and nuzzled Lune to try and calm him down. P gently patted Lune's skull to help calm him down. After a minute Lune was calm, and he looked at the Game Station entrance that was closed, then saw a wire leading to the power room.
"Let's go, maybe we'll be able to save her." He said walking to the power room. The others nodded and followed Lune into the power room. Lune quickly figured out the power puzzle and got it running. Now with entrance to the Game Station, they could go further and hopefully find Poppy. When they got to the end there was another door that could only be opened with the red grabpack hand. P went to opened it only for a pink hand, followed by a long stretchy arm, to grab it.
"A new playmate!" A voice said as the hand stole the red grabpack hand.
"It's been sooo long~" Suddenly Mommy Long Legs crawled down out of the shadows, with Poppy in her hand.
"Isn't this exciting Poppy? 'Very exciting Mommy!'" Mommy said moving Poppy to imitate her talking. Poppy's mouth was covered in webs making her unable to speak. Mommy look at the four and stretched her head towards them while she spoke.
"Mommy heard that Miss Poppy was going to just give you the train code to escape. Now how is that fun?" She said moving her body to where she was now looking at the for upside down. Lune frowned.
"Give Poppy back! Please!" He said. Mommy looked at Lune and giggled.
"Oh! Look! A little child, you shouldn't be in such a dangerous place~ But then again, it was made for children~ Hehe! So instead of just giving you the code, why don't we make a game out of it?" She said. P glared at her as Huggy growled.
"A-A game?" He muttered. Mommy looked at Huggy and smiled even wider.
"Why yes dear Huggy Wuggy! A game~ You used to love games with Mommy~ Didn't you?~ The Game Station is still working, it will be just like old times~" She said. Then she held Poppy out.
"And if you win all three games I'll give you train code!" She said imitating Poppy again. Lune frowned deeply not liking how Poppy was being treated.
"Mommy loves that idea Poppy! Oh you're all gonna have so much fun! Head to Musical Memory and Mommy will get will get things started." She got closer mostly addressing P considering she was only looking at him.
"Obey the rules, or I'll tear you apart and eat your insides, while you're still alive." She threatened darkly. Lune immediately jumped infront of P and glared at her.
"Over my dead body!" He yelled. Mommy looked at Lune for a second then started laughing and crawled back up into the darkness. Lune huffed and the last door to the Game Station opened. P looked at Lune in slight admiration and worry. This was a pretty fearless kid. The four entered and Huggy pulled the lever to the final door. When they all walked in the light each came on and they could see the train that Poppy had mentioned. Now they just needed to play Mommy's games to get the code and save Poppy. They all walked up to the train and noticed that one of the levers was blinking red and beeping. P then used the grabpack to open it, doing so made the light turn green and a familiar voice sounded into the room
"Hi kids, welcome to the Game Station! I'm Stella! And we've got three super duper fun games to play! These little test show us just how crazy strong and smart you are! Follow Mommy Long Legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing musical memory! See you in a bit!" Lune gasped.
"That's Stella from the pink tape! Why was she supervising the Game Station?" He said. P looked at him surprised then frowned. Huggy looked around seeming, agitated. Catbee hid her face. Lune sighed and looked at the Musical Memory entrance.
"Well, we don't have much choice right now." He said walking down the stairs, the others quickly followed not wanting Lune to be alone. As the went through the hallway, Lune did his same process with another toy that was broken. P frowned, thinking that Lune's sweet heart might not survive this place. After Lune did the little funeral for the poor toy they continued, having to go through a few holes and a tunnel due to the normal doors being locked. When the exited the tunnel they were in a dark room with a blinking lever like the one at the train. Lune went over and pulled it down this time turning the lights on which revealed what looked to be a hand maker for the grabpacks. P turned it on having to fix the pipe so it could work correctly. He pressed button after to continue the process until the second didn't want to work since it was low on paint. Huggy went above them with Catbee since he knew how to load the paint. When he did the button worked this time, but the hands were green, different from the normal red and blue. P put the green hand on his grabpack while Lune took one for himself as an extra.
"Do these work differently from the normal hands?" Lune asked. P looked at him then at a green power conduit on the wall. P used the green hand on it which made the hand hold the electricity from the conduit then he used it on the power for the door the lead to a ramp. All of them took the ramp to get to Musical Memory. There was a cardboard cutout of a bunny. Lune pressed the button.
"I know what your birthday is! June 28th!" He said. Lune looked at Huggy.
"What's his name, he looks nice!" He said. Huggy smiled.
"Bunzo the Bunny." He said. Lune smiled.
"I wanna meet him! He looks so cute! Like you Huggy!" He giggled. P looked blinked repeatedly at Lune, surprised yet again at Lune's innocent and kind heart. The four continued on and the game was turned on. They were surrounded by tvs and up in a room was Mommy Long Legs. They heard her giggle. The one of the TV walls turned on playing a video.