Chapter 8

I don't own Poppy Playtime

Lune was determined to get Huggy, Catbee and any other toy that was stuck like this. Huggy and Lune objected when he said he was going to go to the poppy flower.
"I can't leave you guys here, this place is all wrong, and I know there has to be others like you that were hurt horribly. Like Poppy, if she's there she can also help us get out of here too!" He said. Huggy frantically shook his head, Catbee was seeming scared. Lune frowned.
"Why? She's stuck here just like you, why are you guys so scared of her?" When he asked that Huggy's eyes dilated a bit then went back to normal, he let out a sigh and instead of reaching for paper to write to communicate he opens his mouth.
"P-P...Op...py....bad.." He nearly strangled out, his voice sounded like his laugh from his song, but it was scratchy and it was obvious he hadn't used his voice in a very long time. Lune's eyesockets widened hearing Huggy talk for the first time.
"Can you tell me?" He asked in a serious tone. Huggy frowned and looked at Catbee then sighed.
"C...Can't...t...trust....her..." Huggy yet again struggled but still spoke. Lune frowned thoughtfully and then smiled at Huggy.
"Be that as it may, she was wronged just like you guys. Leaving her alone and trapped, without giving her a chance would be cruel. I want to help as many of you as I can." He said. Huggy's eyes widened and then he sighed and nodded hugging Lune gently.
Minutes later all three of them were back up where Huggy had fallen from weeks ago. But they noticed something they hadn't before, the door was already opened. The 3 walked through carefully looking around with caution. When they got to the case, where Huggy said was where she was last he knew, she was gone. They looked around confused until they heard a crack noise. Huggy immediately hugged Lune protectively and looked around, his pupils dilated as he looked towards the nouse in a feral manner. Lune, holding Catbee close, looked over and saw someone hiding behind a nearby bookcase. After a minute the person peak they're head out. He looked like a human only very toy like with an off orange color, he also had a grabpack like Lune.

He looked at Huggy in slight reprehension, looking also a bit afraid as well

He looked at Huggy in slight reprehension, looking also a bit afraid as well. Huggy snarled, seeming to have a bit of recognition for him. Lune gently pat Huggy to calm him down.
"Huggy calm down, I don't think he'll hurt us." He said. The person looked at Lune like he was crazy but relaxed a bit. Lune smiled at the guy.
"Hello! My name is Lune, what's yours?" He asked. The person let out a soft sigh and shrugged, unsure. Lune frowned softly.
"You don't remember?" The person nodded. Lune hummed then smiled.
"How about I call you...P?" The person blinked then smiled, P it is. Huggy let out a grumble making P jump. Lune patted Huggy.
"Now now you two, we should work together right now not fight, especially if we all want to leave this place." He said. Huggy pouted but nodded. P also nodded in agreement. Lune looked around the area and saw a vhs tape, it was a magenta color and it said "Mommy Long Legs". Lune tilted his skull and put the vhs tape in the player near by. The TV came to life as it played Mommy Long Leg's commercial.