Chapter 4

I do not Own Poppy Playtime

The conveyer belt tunnels were in desperate need of repair. Some were broken down, others blocked off, and the conveyer belt obviously didn't work anymore. As Lune moved through the tunnels he noticed a bunch of writing on the walls. Some said to Turn Back, others said Leave Her, No, Don't, Die. Some said, I'm so Hungry, Starving, Help.
As he read the words, he frowned deeply. Then he heard loud thuds from behind him, and low growling. All his instincts screamed at him to run, and Lune decided to listen. The thudding was getting faster and there was a loud screeching sound behind him. Lune felt scared and didn't dare look back. He knew he was in danger and looking behind him to see what it was, was not a good idea.
Lune was able to get out of the tunnel, with door shutting behind him. Lune kept running but saw that his path was blocked by broken conveyer belts. He looked behind him and heard thudding against the door. Thinking fast, he looked up and noticed a large crate. He quickly used the grab pack to pull it down to hopefully block the path or at least make a whole so whatever was trying to get him couldn't follow.
But just as Lune pulled the crate down, the door was broken down and a blue blur came at Lune. The crate fell on the blur and broke the railing beneath them, causing both Lune and the blue blur to fall on to the railing below. Lune looked up, a bit dizzy from the sudden and saw the blue blur holding onto the railing desperately. As his vision cleared he saw that it was, Huggy Wuggy.
Lune gasped and immediately got running to help Huggy. But before he could get there, Huggy lost his grip and started falling. Lune slide to try and catch Huggy but missed. Lune watched in horror as Huggy fell, his face filled with fear and eyes filled with tears as well as the poor toy fell. Lune screamed.
"HUGGY!" Tears ran down Lune's cheekbones as he watched Huggy dissappear into the dark depths below, hitting a few pipes and leaving blood behind before completely disappearing from view. Lune stared down at the depths for a few seconds, whimpering softly to himself. He sat up and looked to his left noticing the giant flower on the wall at the other end of the large area. The flower he was told to find, and beside him was another vhs tape. He grabbed the tape and look at the flower on the walk for a few second then scowled.
Lune stood up, put the vhs in his pocket and then jumped off the railing and dived down into the depths that Huggy Wuggy disappeared too. Lune fell for a couple minutes and then used the grab pack to slow his fall to a stop. As he looked down he saw he was a bit aways from the ground so he slowly lowered himself down until his feet safely were on the ground. Lune then looked around desperately for Huggy Wuggy. He frowned deeply, starting to tear up in panic when he couldn't find the huge blue fluff ball.
I didn't the far away from where he fell did I?! Where is he?! I can't just leave him here!?
Lune then heard soft grunts and groans nearby, and he immediately ran in the direction of the sounds. He peaked behind a wall and saw Huggy Wuggy.

(No I don't own the image, gonna say that right now)Huggy was bleeding badly, and trapped under a ton of rubble as well as the crate that caused his fall

Huggy was bleeding badly, and trapped under a ton of rubble as well as the crate that caused his fall. Lune looked at the broken creature in horror, tears filled his eyesockets as he walked towards Huggy, thinking he was dead, dropping his grab pack. But he stopped when he noticed Huggy was still breathing. Huggy let out a guttural whimper and opened his eyes looking at Lune. The small skeleton stared at Huggy, who wasn't breathing very well from being trapped under all that rubble. Huggy began to squirm and whimper loudly, afraid Lune was gonna hurt him. Lune took a step back and bent down to grab his grab pack still looking at Huggy with same horrified expression.
Huggy struggled even more, his expression becoming terrified as he winced away from Lune. Huggy then looked at Lune one more time and tried to smile widely, as hoping if he did that he wouldn't be hurt, but it lasted only a few seconds before he whimpered loudly one more time and shut his eyes tightly, tear forming. Lune sobbed seeing this, seeing this poor creature so terrified for his life that he was gonna force a smile out of fear. The little skeleton fell to his knew crying. Huggy opened his eyes fearfully and watched Lune cry his eye sockets out for him. Huggy was confused, wasn't this person gonna hurt him? After what he did? Lune continued to cry. What did they do here?! What did they do to Huggy?! To all those poor toys?! Why?! Lune sniffles and stood up wiping his tears. Huggy immediately shut his eyes, thinking he was gonna be hurt. Lune looked at Huggy and at the rubble that trapped him, and he noticed the crate the he pulled down. Lune teared up even more realizing this.
"...I did this.." He whimpered softly. Lune looked at the rubble again, then used his grab pack to move it off Huggy a bit at a time. Huggy's eyes snapped open and stared at Lune at he pulled the rubble off. Once Lune got enough of the rubble off, Huggy immediately pushed the rest off with a roar and tackle Lune to the ground, growling and breathing heavily.
Lune looked up at Huggy with tears rolling his cheek bones, guilt filling his eyesockets. Huggy Wuggy's expression soften and he could see clearly that this was a young person, maybe not human, but not adult. The skeleton didn't mean to hurt him. But while Huggy knew from Lune's expression he was still too wounded and too afraid. So his expression twisted and he roared in Lune's face, then quickly tried to run off. But kept falling to the ground as he tried to get away. Eventually Huggy managed to get out of sight, leaving a trail of blood on the wall he had to lean.
Lune quickly sat up and watched as Huggy staggered away. Once Huggy was out of sight, Lune took a few minutes to catch his breathe, then got up and slowly followed after Huggy.