Chapter 7

I do not Own Poppy Playtime

It had been a few days since Lune patched up Huggy. Luckily Huggy was able to heal up nearly as good as new. Lune would also go out to find medic stations and collect food for himself and Huggy. The tall fluffball seemed to be warming up to Lune more and more as each day passed. Much to the small skeleton's delight.
There would often be rough nights that Lune would wake up to Huggy having a severe nightmare. Lune figured out fairly quickly that he had to be cautious and slow with Huggy during those times. If he wasn't Huggy would do something they would both regret terribly. Whenever Huggy woke up from nightmares his eyes would be dilated and he would smile widely seeming almost feral. Lune in response would hum a soft calming song to get Huggy to calm down, when Huggy calmed down enough Lune would nuzzle him and hug him gently still humming. It always helped.
One day Lune found some old ribbon that was a very soft yellow color. He thought back to the light blue bow around Huggy's neck. That bow was used as a torture method to keep Huggy obedient and punish him, instantly Lune despised that bow knowing that. So with that thought in mind Lune came up with an idea. Of course he'd make sure Huggy was fully aware if the idea, since he figured trying to surprise Huggy was not a good idea. Huggy was still too fragile from the trauma he went through.
Lune waited for Huggy to come back from looking for other intruders and such. When Huggy came back through the vents like always, Lune smiled.
"Huggy I want to do something for you. As a thank you for being so nice to me the last several days." He said smiling. Huggy tilted his head and frowned, then grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it. "I should be thanking you. You've been the only person who has ever been nice to me." Huggy wrote. Lune smiled softly.
"Still I wanna do something more for you. That...blue bow on your neck." Huggy stiffened and tugged at the bow, bad memories nagging at him because of it.
"I wanna take it off you! And give a new one that won't hurt you!" Lune said. Huggy looked at Lune surprised and then smiled genuinely. "You don't have to. You've already done so much for me. I feel a lot better with you." He wrote. Lune giggled.
"Still. That bow had done nothing but hurt you. So it better we get rid of it. I got a better one for you anyway!" He said confidently. Huggy let out a small noise and looked down at his hand then yet again tugged at the bow. Lune wasn't wrong, his first memory was getting shocked with the bow because he didn't do something right. The bow was used to keep him in line and had only hurt him. There were no good memories from it. Huggy looked at Lune and nodded with a smile, ready to get rid of it.
Lune smiled and grabbed some scissors. Then, while being held up by Huggy, got to work on gently removing the bow and it's horrible device that administered the shock. Once that was gone, Lune started on tying the new ribbon in a cute bow for Huggy.
"There, much better. This bow is very nice on you Huggy!" Lune smiled at Huggy, who smiled and cuddled Lune letting out a happy purr. Huggy then grabbed the paper and wrote, "Thank you so much Lune." Lune beamed up at Huggy.
"Of course! You're my friend!" He said. Huggy tilted his head confused. "Friend?" He asked. Lune nodded.
"Someone you can trust, someone you care about and will do almost anything help. And You're my friend, and I'm your friend too!" Lune smiled brightly. Huggy stared at Lune for awhile, then began to tear up. He had never had anything like that before, and he felt happy to have a friend, finally. Huggy hugged Lune tightly careful not to crush him though. Lune smiled softly and nuzzled Huggy in response.
"It's ok Huggy." He said softly. Huggy held Lune close, not wanting to ever let go.
The next morning, Lune woke up and saw Huggy was gone. Lune noticed a note next him and looked at it. "Went to go do something. There's a boo boo station nearby. So if you're not here, I'll go there." Love Huggy. Lune giggled and got up.
"Maybe I should go get some food hehe." He said to himself, then went to go to the medical station. It wasn't far and when he got there he starting collecting some food for today. That's when he noticed a vhs tape. Lune frowned not sure he wanted to see it. But when he picked it up, he noticed it was a normal vhs tape. The box it was in said Winnie the Poo. Lune grinned, A cartoon! Huggy will love this! He thought. Immediately he put the tape in his bag, then went for the TV and vhs player. He unplugged the TV and player, picked them both up and headed back to Huggy's hideaway. When he got there, he saw Huggy was already back and was holding something.
"Hi Huggy!" Lune said, setting the TV and player next the wall where a power socket was. Huggy tilted his head and made a questioning noise. Lune looked at Huggy and smiled.
"I found a cartoon we can watch! I didn't know I'd find it but maybe there's more around the factory hehe! The cartoon is called Winnie-the-Pooh. You'll love it I promise!" He said. Huggy smiled and sat next to Lune, then held out what he was holding. It was a Cat Bee. Lune tilted his skull at the toy. Cat Bee didn't seem to move for a few moments, then slowly started to shift in Huggy's hands before the little bee-line looked up at Lune. Lune frowned a bit and gently picked Cat Bee up.
"You too little Kitty?" He said. Cat Bee tilted her head and then nuzzled into Lune, letting out a soft buzzing purr. Lune smiled and pet her, then looked at Huggy.
"Let's take care of her Huggy, together ok?" Huggy smiled and nodded, them pointed at the note on Cat Bee. Lune grabbed it and read it. "I found Cat Bee behind the Make-a-Friend. She looked really sad, but she was ok thankfully." Lune nodded and smiled at Huggy.
"Welp now it's 3 of us! Anyway let set this up and watch some Winnie-the-Pooh!" He giggled. Huggy nodded eagerly and held Cat Bee while Lune set up the TV for them. Once the TV was set up and ready to go, Lune out Winnie-the-Pooh in the player and cuddled into Huggy with Cat Bee. Then all 3 of them watched as Winnie-the-Pooh tried to get some honey to share with his best friend Piglet.