Chapter 5

I don't own Poppy Playtime

Lune continued after Huggy, having lost sight of him awhile ago. But Huggy left a long trail of blood on the wall that made it easy for Lune to follow him. But it made Lune more anxious to the point Lune stopped when he noticed a medical station in the hallway.
Immediately Lune rushed into it and started collecting all the medical supplies he could and also some food that was left in some storage units. The food was still good thankfully. After getting as much supplies as he could he noticed a vhs player, it was grey the same color as the tape he picked up earlier.
Lune frowned and decided to play it, unaware that Huggy was watching him from the shadows.

At first, the film only showed a skeletal hand while the man was talking. Then it glitched to show the man as he was talking. As the scientist was making this final log, the screams got louder and louder. Then Lune could here the tapping of Huggy as he appeared in the film. But Huggy looked insane as he bared that grin at the man. The scientist continued despite this, but Lune could tell he was afraid. Huggy seemed intent on killing the man, and then the log and film was cute short. Then glitched to the robot toy Lune had seen before. The toy looked sad as it looked down at its hands. Then it glitched to the first dead toy Lune found in the store and after that went black.
Lune stood there in shock as the realization and pieces all fell into place. His eyesockets welled up in tears and choked on a sob welling up in his throat. Lune dropped to his knees and cried.
"T-They....they were all people....all of them....and....why? Why?....this....this isn't fair! Why would they...?" He sniffled as he looked up and noticed another vhs tape. Lune gingerly picked it up and look at it, "Log Huggy Wuggy test" it said. Lune gulped and hesitantly put it in. It played and showed Huggy waking up in a cell like room. A scientist walked and opened their arms for a hug. Huggy smiled and gave the scientist a big hug. But then she suddenly pushed Huggy away. The poor blue fuzzball looked confused and tried to hug her again to which she pulled out a button and pressed it, causing the bow around Huggy's neck to shock him.
Lune gasped as he watched. This would continue for Huggy in the film. He had to hug correctly and if he did something wrong he would be shocked. In one instance the scientist hit him in the face with a bat then held out her arms as a silent command to hug her. When Huggy didn't do it, she reached for the shock button, to which Huggy quick hugged her with fear in his eyes. Another instance Huggy was crying and was commanded to hug again. As he went to do so, he was stopped and told to smile as well. As hard he tried he couldn't being so upset and hurt. In response the scientist shocked him again. And it continued, if Huggy didn't smile and hug like he was supposed to, he would be punished. The film then showed Huggy trying desperately to remove the bow tie, but it was stuck on his neck. His face was stuck in a grin as he was too afraid to to drop it. Huggy's eyes were small and flit around his cell in fear. Then Huggy looked up and saw a vent in the ceiling of his cell. The film cut out and showed Huggy standing there, smiling widely like he was supposed to. The scientist yet again commanded him to hug her. And he did, perfectly like he was supposed to. The other scientists outside the cell were congratulating and cheering for the success. But Lune saw Huggy's eyes dilate and he then crushed the scientist to death. The small skeleton watched Huggy escape through the vent in his cell and then start attacking everyone else who tried to escape. Huggy kept his grin as he hugged more people to death, bit their heads off, and more. The film ended showing Huggy in a vent, or the conveyer belt tunnel, and he writing on the walls in blood, or marker, whatever he could find. One of the things he wrote was, "I am alive." Huggy's dilated eyes filled with tears as he grinned widely, his head twitching back forth. And then film went black.
Lune stood there for a few moments, processing everything he just saw on that tape. Then he screamed, grabbed the TV and threw it on the ground smashing it. Lune's eye lights had shrunk in rage, tears flowed down his cheekbones as he felt an anger he had never felt before.
"THOSE MONSTERS! HOW COULD THEY?! HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THAT! NONE OF THEM DID!! WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS?! HOW COULD THEY HURT HIM SO BADLY!? WHY?! WHY!? WHY!?!?!" Lune shouted in rage as he kicked and punched the TV to pieces. After a few minutes he slowed down and just started crying. He whimpered and covered his face. Lune couldn't understand how these people who ran this factory, who created these living toys, out of already living people no less, could do such twisted horrible things. Lune knew people could be mean or bad, but usually it was for a good reason. He thought it was because they were hurt too and they had no way of dealing with that hurt. But this, these humans did terrible things. "In the name of science." Just to make a perfect thing out of something that was ok the way it was. Lune whimpered and sniffled, Why? What could they get out of doing such horrible things? What did they expect? Everything has a breaking point they should never have to go through.... Lune sat there, crying his eye sockets out. Crying for the robot, the other toys, for Poppy, and for Huggy Wuggy, who was watching him break down. The small skeleton continued to cry for so long it seemed like Hours. Eventually Lune's crying started to quiet down. Huggy looked back into the room and saw Lune, passed out on the floor with tears staining his little face.
Huggy felt nervous and concerned towards the small skeleton. Lune only showed kindness and concern towards Huggy and sorrow for the bodies of other dead toys like Huggy. Huggy felt the urge to run away, to attack, to do anything but help the young skeleton. Huggy chose to ignore those urges and approached the small skeleton, still injured so his limp slightly. Huggy couldn't help but notice how small Lune was, especially compared to him. He seemed to be a small child to Huggy.
Huggy gently and gingerly kneeled down and picked Lune up, cradling him in his blue furry arms. Lune let out a small purr and curled into Huggy, seeming to calm down feeling Huggy's warmth and comforting fluff. Huggy looked down at Lune, then at the pack back he had filled with supplies. Huggy didn't worry about the grab pack as that was still firmly on the small skeleton. Huggy grabbed the backpack and with Lune securely in his other arm, Huggy walked out of the med station and down the hallway, leaning against the wall as he walked.