Chapter 3 The meeting

You were sleeping peacefully and felt the sift comfortable touch of sheet's. It felt amazing as you were sleeping. But the you woke up wide eyed and remember what happened to you. As you looked around you then saw that you were in someone's house.

You then get out of the bed and trued to walk out but as soon as you opened the door you bump and had your face barried into something really big and soft. And surprisingly. It smells like strawberries too.
When you felt being pulled back you saw something that made you go wide eyed.

In front of you was this tall super THICC voluptuous Anthro Bird girl with boobs that were ridiculous Large

You: holy mother of god.

???: Oh good your awake. I was worried that you were Dead.... anyway can you understand me and what I'm saying to you.

You: ( looked at her with a bit of a offended face) uhh yeah I'm not a cave person. We speak the same language.

???: Oh I'm sorry about that. It's just this is the first Time I have ever spoken to a human. Anyway proper introductions are in order. My name is Beatrice Bloomfield. But my friends call me "Busty".

You: ( looks at her giant honkers) * gee I wonder why*....( Looks back at her...and by that I mean looks her in the eye's again) hi there. My name is Y/N L/N. it's nice too meet you Beatrice... actually is it ok if I call you Busty? Sorry don't get me wrong I think Beatrice is a beautiful name but Busty feels right to me.

Busty: oh it's fine no worry's.

You: thanks. Now I have to ask though...where am I exactly?

Busty well you are in my house. And I have the say now that I looked at you Closer. You humans. Kind of wierd looking to me....I mean no offense of course but....no fur other then your Head and the scruff in your face. It's amazing.

You: oh uhh.. we'll thanks I guess. I have to say this is also a bit much for me as well. I have never seen a woman like you. Especially a Bird woman with uhh ( can't stop looking at her giant boobs) uhh uhhh....such.... features like your's. But still I think you are very beautiful.

You saying that to her made her blush a bit as she smiles and looks away a bit shy.

Busty: oh...thank you. Oh wait I'm sorry you must be hungry.

You: oh my god actually yes I am starving. I could eat a horse.

Busty:....( A bit of a worried look in her face.)....do humans eat horse?

You: no no no...it's just a figure of speech. Sorry...but yeah I'm really hungry though so I could really use some food.

She then leads him the kitchen and makes him some sandwiches and a gives him a energy drink.

They charged for some time and she told him a lot has changed since humans disappeared. Technology is 100 times far more advanced then whatever humans had back in the day. Medical knowledge is the same as well as science.

But as she keeps telling you more and more and although you heard everything she said to you....You just can't stop looking at her boobs....I mean seriously. There just soooooo dam BIG!!!.

like far too big. She has the kind of boobs sad desperate horny lewd artist like to make. My god whenever she breathes or sneezed or even laughs they bounce in a way  so amazing that makes them look incredible beautiful.

Busty: well there you have it...that's all you need to know about our people and the all kinds of things I do.
Now Tell me something about yourself.

You: ( stop's looking at her tits and focused in her eyes) ok uhh.. well.

You then started to tell her everything about yourself. You explained to her how you got here. How you were locked up in a time capsule/ ice coffin.

You: so yeah...I'm basically the very last human of my kind.....say uhh Busty....any Chance you would let stay here for the night.

Busty: oh sure. You can stay here for a s long as you want.... Also the reason why I think it would be more comfortable if you stayed...well mainly because a human walking around. But like I said you can stay here for as long as you want....we can share a bed but I only have one.

You: well it's ok il sleep in the couch

Busty: no absolutely not. No guest will be sleeping in the couch. I insist that you share my bed.

You: I...uhh...ok.

Some time later it was night time and you were in Busty bed. However there was one thing she didn't say she does in bed.....sleeps nude. When you woke up in the middle if the night you felt something and you looked under the sheets a and saw she was full in nude and you saw her massive boobs perfectly.

He almost had a massive nose bleed but looked away but still had a blush.

As he tried to sleep again he then felt her cuddle with hum in her sleep.

You: * ugh...damm dint get hard don't get hard....ugh something tells me I won't bee sleeping for a while.

TO BE CONTINUED.