Ch 10 Hard night to sleep

Most people would Think that sleeping on a bed that big enough for 3 people and super comfortable would be easy for them to fall asleep. And they would be right. But there was just one small problem. Busty is nearly 8 feet tall and has giant boobs that are half the size of a wrecking ball. Her body takes up 2/3 of the bed, and you being an average size man you take only a small portion of the said bed you and her boobs get in the way sometimes, I mean you didn't mind this at first obviously, but now it's starting to annoy you. Right now you were trying to fall asleep but when Busty turns to lay on her back one of her boobs falls to the side and slammed down to your face, and because the big and heavy your head is pinned down and you were having trouble breathing

You: Mmmmmm Mmmmm Mmm MMMM ( Damm can't breath, Busty!! BUSTY!!!)

But it was no use, Busty is far too Much of a heavy sleeper..." Very heavy sleeper".

Fortunately you managed to get out as you take Deep breaths.

You: ( breathing hard ) Huff...huff... Damn this is getting ridiculous. ( You looked over to her and see she's still asleep ) Dammit woman a man needs sleep too not just you. ( You said as you gently pushed her to roll over, and that was no easy task to do given how big and heavy she is...and her cans as well. It took some serious effort but you did it. As you layed down back on the bed and had much more room) Huff... Finally...for the love of Can....so AHH ( you were cut off when she rolls on top of you ,  her laying face down and you pinned down by her and her massive boobs) Guh Ohh....( With a Squeaky voice) Help me Jesus.

The next morning had come and Busty wakes up...but she doesn't see you at all.

Busty: Y/N?....y/n ?....are you in the bathroom? ( She gets up to see if you were in the bathroom...but she failed to notice you were still in the bed ..a bit mangled up)

( Imagine that's you☝️)

You: ( gasping for air ) GASP...HUFF...HUFF....HUFF...HUFF.

( Several minutes later... After Busty found you in bed the way you are she ( secretly using her super strength and knowledge of human anatomy of the human body ) to crack and fix your joints and after that she made you some breakfast as her way of saying sorry)

Busty: Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean to crush you underneath me like that.

You: no it's ok...shit happens

Busty: no it's not this is your home as well...you should feel comfortable just as much as me... maybe I should get a much bigger bed.

You: I wish is were that simple but that won't work...your current bed already takes up half the bedroom. No first thing is I will try something else to get some sleep...of that doesn't work then....well il think if something else.

The next night had come and the same as last night was happening again..you tried to get some sleep but it was still impossible. But then you had an idea...it's a bit... inappropriate but it will work.

You get out of the bed and rolled Busty to lay on her back, you then get underneath the sheets and lay down on your back on top of her and rested your head between her boobs....and dear god this was SOOO comfortable.

You: oh hell yeah... SOOO Much Better.

As you snuggle up to her boobs you slowly started to drift off to sleep.

When morning came bust was the first to wake up but as she did she then felt something on top of her...she looks up a bit and she seems you laying there your head between her massive boobs and grouping them in your sleep, when she saw this she goes wide eyed and jaw open wide as she blushes super red

Busty: eh...Eh???....EEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH

( LOUDEST HAND SLAP)

You: OUCH.

Later that day in the kitchen both you and busty were having breakfast but there was a bit of awkwardness.... Busty face was so red and she could not make eye contact...and neither could you...also you had a really big glowing red hand print on your face cheek after she slapped you hard.

You: Busty I'm really sorry I had no idea-

Busty: it's fine...let's just move past it.

Turns out that in this day and age anthro people have this thing where if a man lay in top of a woman all night and groups her boobs....it's a way of not only marking a woman as their mate but asking them to marry you...so yeah....looks like you two won't be sleeping normally for a while.

TO BE CONTINUED.