Chapter 4 You dream of Busty

It was the middle in the night and you were trying to sleep but it was a bit hard. Mainly because you were sharing a bed with Busty. Now dint get the wrong idea. It's not that your against it or anything. But thing is because if her boob's she was making the whole bed shake a bit...and sometimes she would lay in top off you and she could suffocate you. But you managed to get some sleep.

But during your sleep sometimes you would have dream's.

In your dream's

You were laying in the bed Al snuggle up and relaxed. But when you open your eyes you looked around and saw Busty was not in the bed.

You: ( looking around ) Busty?...Busty?

You keep looking around and she was no where to be found. Then you Heard some singing. You then get out of the bed and headed to the source of the said singing. He reached a door that was a bit cracked open. The door was to the Bathroom and you could hear the water was running. Judging from the sound of the singing voice. It was Busty

You: *hmm ... should I really look inside?...I mean that's an invasion of someone's privet time?*

Busty: ( talks a bit louder while she was showering)...Y/N? Is that you?

You: uh yeah sorry. I was just checking to see if the bathroom was empty. Il come back later

You were about to leave but then stopped when you heard her voice again.

Busty: Wait. Y/N?....why dint you come in here and join me?

This caught you off a bit off guard after hearing that but then you looked back.

You:...are you sure?

Busty: yes I'm sure...now come on.

You did as you were told and you came in her shower.

She the pulls the Curtis and you see her naked body in all its glory...my god she is so sexy.

Busty: ( she looks at you and she sees you seems a bit nervous but she just smiles) aww what's wrong cutie?...you nervous ( she grabs her boob's and plays with them) do these make you feel awkward?

You: well...I uhh...yeah kind of.

Busty: well no worries...you will get used to it. Now how about you take off those clothes and come and join me....il was your back...and you can wash my front.

You were not sure about this at first...but when she said wash her front you were definitely sure then...you then started to take off your clothes and got in the shower with her. She the grabs the bottle of body wash and outs it in her hands as she dies she the rubs her hands and she started to was your back...but she the. Started to wash every inch of your body....and as she was doing this you could hear her breathing hard... almost like she was getting turn on by this.

Busty: oh my...such muscle's.

He hands then moved down and she grabbed something long and hard.

Busty: and such a bug thing ...are all you Humans this big?

She the started to jerk it and you were enjoying it...she keeps going at it and just when you were about to burst she stops.

Busty: Nah ah ah...no no...not yet...now you have to wash me mister.

You the turned around and she gives the body wash bottle. You then looked back at her and she takes a sexy pose with her hands on the back of her head and she smiles seductively as she always her boob's left and right at you.

Busty: All yours Baby...take your time while you wash them.

You the poured some body wash on your hands and rub then. You then aim to grabbed those giant melons of hers but just as you are about to touch them.

( BEEP,BEEP,BEEP...BEEP,BEEP,BEEP)

End of dream

You then opened your eyes and looked around band saw you were in Busty room again...dammit it was just a Dream.

You the looked over to the side and see Busty yawning as she was awake.

Busty: morning Y/N. Did you sleep well.

You: yeah...more or less.

Busty: great I'm glad to hear it... anyway I'm gonna make us some chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and strawberries....you want some.?

You: yeah that's would be great.

She smiles at you and walks out...but you frown at yourself because it's sucks that you were just dreaming.

You: Man who am I kidding...there's no way I could get a girl like that in my life...not even in my dreams.... besides a Human and a Anthro?...Never gonna happen.

TO BE CONTINUED.