Ch 8 a Date with Busty pt 2

The following day had come and you and Busty were getting ready for the date you offered her

You put in a Polo white shirt and black plants and shoes and you had a shave and a hair cut as well...also you put on your best calone as well.

After you were done you then walked over to her room to see if she was ready.

You: hey Busty? You almost ready?

Busty: yeah I uhh....well actually I need your help with something...it's a bit embarrassing?

You: sure il help...and hey whatever it is? it's nothing to be ashamed about.

Busty: oh trust me it is.

You then walked inside but saw she was shirtless and no bra even though her back was turn and she was looking at herself in the mirror

You: ( you looked away blushing and a bit of a nose bleed) Ohh...ok now I see what you mean... sorry I didn't know that you.

Busty: no no no please I really need your help...my bra is well...it's strong enough to hold my well....you know...but I'm not strong enough to put it on so...I need your help

You: oh...ok then

You then walked behind her and grab her bra straps and you tried to pull them back but they didn't reach...you then tried a bit harder...and harder and even more harder.

You: Grrr come on... almost there.

Busty: ahh...keep going... almost there.

You were so close and the a click...the bra was on

You both then were breathing hard and a bit sweaty from this.

You: Whoo...damm girl...I need a smoke.

Busty: yeah....wait what?

You: oh nothing....uhh anyway il wait outside while you Finnish up getting ready.

He then steps outside and waited for her while she looks away with a raised eyebrow.

Busty: why do I get the feeling there was a sex joke made just now?

Some time Later.

After you guys were done getting ready you headed out.
The first place you had arrived was an amusement park.

You: wow...this place is amazing.

Busty: yeah it is...so what should we do first?

You: hmm let's see....( Looks around) hey there is a guess you're weight

Busty: (hesitates a bit) oh...um sure.

They walked up to the game and they see the owner of this game.

???: Well hey there sweet couple, here to play a game

Busty blushed a bit because the man thinks that you and her are a couple...your not but the thought of you two being one has been in her mind for a while.

You: yeah we are. So what do we have to do to here?

???: Well it's a very game simple young man...you step on this scale and I'll see if I can guess your weight. If I get it wrong you get your prize absolutely free.

You: ok let's do this

???: Hmm...you seem like an Average looking young man so if I had to guess your must weigh 130

You then step in the scales and it says 130... exactly.

You: damm...you got it right.

???: I always do....would you like to give it a try miss?

Busty: oh...umm well it's just that I'm kind of big and this scales seems small...are you sure it won't break?

???: Please have no fear ma'am, this baby can hold a mountain and it will be ok. Please go ahead.

You: yeah come in busty it's fun try it.

Busty: well...ok

You stepped aside and Busty takes a step forward and as she did the man looks her up and down.

???: Hmmm...let's see...we'll miss I have to say your a very tall and well built young Lady. And please forgive me if I'm being forward but you also seem to be a very attractive and voluptuous women so if I had to guess...you must weigh...225

She the steps on the scale and....he wrong...she weighs 325

You: wow....your a big girl Busty

She looks away and feels a bit ashamed.

???: Well il be darn...I got it wrong... guess you win ma'am ( he walks over and gave her a plushie toy) here is your prize.

Busty: oh... thank you

She takes it

You: well this was fun...ok let's try another game...thanks sir.

???: No problem young man...you and your lady Freind have good day.

You both walked off to see what next game there is for you to play next...as you were walking you looked a Busty she still seems a bit shy.

You: hey you ok?....look I'm sorry for making you play that game...I just wanted us to have fun...I know a person's weight is there own business but it was just to have fun that's all.

Busty then laugh's a bit and you looked at her a bit confused.

Busty: ha ha...oh man...that guy we practically robbed him when you think about it.

You: what?...what do you mean? He got it wrong.

Busty: no he only got it half Right...se I actually do weigh 225...but my boobs on there own weigh 100...so 100+225=325.

You:....oh....oh Damm...your boobs seem to get more and more interesting.

She looks at you with a grin and you blushed a bit because now you realize how you said that.

You: oh shit wait sorry that came out wrong.

Busty: No no... please...keep talking about how Great there are ( she ego boost a bit)

You: but then why did you act all embarrassed?

Busty: ( teasing and talking in a rich spoil woman's voice) Why dear you never ask a lady's weight...it's quite uncooth.

You laugh a bit at that and she also shared a laugh with you as well....all and all things seem to be going well on this date with you two.

TO BE CONTINUED.

( Sorry I know this was a bit short but lately every time I tell myself to update this...I get writer's block and have no idea what to do.)