Guido Mania 2

Season 4, Episode 22 : Guido Mania 2

[Author Note: For all of you who wanted Vinny and Cinta to be together

[Author Note: For all of you who wanted Vinny and Cinta to be together. I have made a book where they do get together or more like they are in a situationship and it's called Cinta & Vinny. I'll post it once I finish writing the first chapter or two. Thanks for reading this book, and I hope you guys check it out.]

Thanks to Zack, the roommates got to participate in "Guido Mania." The epic brawl featured a rematch between Ronpage and The Situation some ten years in the making.

But the real winner of Guido Mania was Jenni's son Greyson. In the end, he took the stage to take down Carpinello and hoist up the champion belt his sister, Meilani, hand-crafted for him.

There's yet another couple's meal, and Saffire is introduced to the roommates.

"Nice to meet all of you, Saffire said.

Ronnie introduced Saffire to everyone.

Then they took their seats next to me.

"Oh, don't be nervous," Deena said.

"We're excited to meet you," Pauly said.

"Well, I was excited to meet you guys too," Saffire said.

"Well, cheers to the new happy couple," Mike shed as he raised his cup.

"Yes, thank you," Saffire said.

"Cheers," Everyone said together.

"Thank you, guys," Ronnie said.

Ronnie smiled.

"I mean, Chris, why don't you have some pineapple, so your [bleep] for Angelina?" Vinny asked Chris.

I shook my head.

"Oh, my God," Jenni said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Angelina asked Vinny.

Then Vinny and Angelina start going back and forth, and I just tune them out while eating my breakfast and texting Ryan.

Then Pauly jumps in, and everyone is talking about Angelina's vagina.

Deena changes the conversation to Ronnie and Saffire.

"So, where did you guys meet?" Lauren asked.

"We heard this story from Ron. We need your version," I said.

"We met in Miami actually," Saffire said.

"Ooh, We want to know how," Pauly said.

"So I was sitting with my friends in the booth, and he just sat, like, next to us randomly," Saffire said.

"Really?" Angelina asked.

"I was like, "Why is he sitting here?" I go, "This is a girls' dinner." Like--" Saffire replied.

"He sat with all the girls?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah," Saffire answered.

"Oh, my God. Ron. Look at you," Pauly said.

"Okay, Rico Suave," Vinny said.

"What was his--what was his pickup line?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. There was no pickup line," Saffire answered.

Everyone laughs.

"What?" Ronnie asked.

Vinny starts copying Ronnie's voice.

"Hi, I'm Ronnie. I like you now," Vinny said.

"It's pretty cool 'cause a lot of people meet through social media and stuff. So like, we met at dinner; it's a kind of cute story," Saffire said.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Even though he was lap dancing on top of my friend," Saffire said.

"Oh!" Everyone said, surprised.

"He didn't tell us that," Deena said.

"Not surprised," I said.

"Did anybody ask you why they call you Saffabear?" Chris asked.

"In high school, someone was like, "oh, my God," you have the smallest nose ever. It's like a bear. And I was just like--they were like, Saffabear, and everyone in school would call me Saffabear. I don't know why," Saffire explained.

"Cool," I said.

"Yeah," Saffire said.

"So, how long have you guys been together?" I asked Saffire.

"Um, so last February we met," Saffire answered.

"When did you move in?" Deena asked.

"Yeah. How was that? Did you guys, like, ask--did you guys talk about moving in or anything," Nikki asked.

"Well, when we, like, started talking again, it was like we have to, like, take the next step," Ronnie answered.

"Yeah," Saffire said.

Ronnie and Saffire talk about how they decided to move in together, and I look over at Vinny looking so over the conversation, and I almost feel bad for him that he's the only single one.

Vinny puts the napkin over his head, and Jenni starts laughing. Of course, Vinny needs to be the center of attention. I rolled my eyes.

"Look at him. He's just like my kids. Is he not like the kids?" Jenni asked Zack.

"Actually, Greyson's more behaved," Zack answered.

Then Vinny starts with Angelina again.

"Oh, God," I muttered.

Then everyone heads to the pool so Angelina can push Jenni into the pool.

Jenni made a bet with Angelina that she couldn't react to Vinny for 24 hours.

If Angelina avoided confrontation with Vinny for that long, her prize was to push Jenni in the pool.

If Jenni won, Angelina had to make a snow angel in her bikini.

Much to the roommate's surprise, Angelina won the bet.

Despite Vinny's best efforts, Angelina didn't react to his antics for 24 hours.

The bet was all in good fun, of course.

Jenni was a good sport about getting sogging wet.