The Blessification

Season 5, Episode 6 : The Blessification

Angelina at the start of the episode hosted Snooki, Deena, Cinta, and JWoww at her house and asked JWoww if she was nervous about living alone after her divorce

JWoww said at that point she would just laugh about it and told Angelina that shouldn't be the reason that Chris is there.

"Maybe it's just time to evolve and be independent," Snooki said.

The girls encouraged Angelina to divorce her husband Chris. Angelina admitted she was in a loveless marriage.

Angelina said her take-away from the session with Teresa was that she was going to take 'full charge' and buy another house.

"Why did I fall for this?," Angelina said.

"We all do," Jenni told her.

Chris then opened the front door and walked past them saying, "Hey, what's up."

"He's pissed the f*** off, yo," Angelina whispered as they heard some clattering in another room.

"Oh my God, why the f*** is he so pissed off?," she added before her friends quickly dispersed.

The Blessification featured Mike getting baptized again in order to later baptize his baby boy Romeo Reign.

Pauly D was the godfather and surprised Mike with a white-robed choir who sang a blessification song for him.

"This is exactly why Pauly D was my choice for godfather. If I would have chosen Vinny he probably would have been on the side eating bacon, OK, and doing some sort of stand-up routine and then he would have done the worm. He would have done the worm," Mike said.

Mike hugged his godmother Jenni before Uncle Nino baptized him.

The cast released white doves afterward as part of the over-the-top ceremony.

The pet psychic is brought up when Deena talks about her iron.

"I know that I'm iron deficient," Deena told her roommates. "I don't take my iron." She added.

After listening to her roommates joke around about her health, Deena revealed she made a bloodwork appointment. "Imagine if something comes back bad," She told her roommates. "You guys are all gonna be sad." She added.

The girls talk about what the pet psychic told Angelina.

"My mind keeps going back to that place where she's telling me s*** about my husband," Angelina said in a confessional, referencing her recent session with pet psychic Teresa St. Frances.