Taking A Break

Cinta Gorga taking a break from 'Jersey Shore'

A beloved member of the "Jersey Shore" family says she's taking a break.

Giacinta Gorga, one of the cast members of both MTV's original incarnation of the reality show and its "Family Vacation" spinoff, says she's going to "step away from the show" after discussing her work overload with the network.

Giacinta wrote on Instagram Stories Thursday that she'll "be focusing on family and health issues that I've ignored for too long."

"My number one goal now is getting my health in track," the reality star continued. "This process will be difficult, but my #1 priority is to get healthy and to be the best woman, granddaughter, friend, and best mother I can be for my daughter."

The announcement was made the same day Gorga was rushed to the hospital, People reports.

Giacinta will not be in the reality TV spotlight in the remaining episodes of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.

It's unclear if Cinta's break from the show will likely be addressed in the upcoming episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation. It's unclear if Cinta will return for season six of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.

****A|N: This book is discontinued. The end.****