Surprise! It's a Snooki

Season 4, Episode 24 : Surprise! It's a Snooki

The during a roommates-only dinner, going full FBI-style boards he created to track Angelina and Chris's marital troubles

The during a roommates-only dinner, going full FBI-style boards he created to track Angelina and Chris's marital troubles. Mike presents the board to Angelina.

Surprisingly, Angelina seemed to enjoy the boards and did not flip out as the roommates expected. The presentation ended with a prank, as Mike supposedly unveiled Angelina's side piece from Old Bridge, but it turned out to be Vinny under a hood.

The moral of the story, Mike insisted, was that Angelina shouldn't put her dirty laundry on social media.

While that was going on, the significant others had their own dinner, where Chris opened up about his troubles with Angelina.

According to Chris, he would prefer if Angelina never came back to Jersey Shore for Family Vacation, as he feels their life together would have progressed further and more smoothly without the fame and attention.

Later, Chris spent an entire segment loudly arguing with Angelina over his need to poop in the bathroom while she was trying to do her makeup.

Vinny practices his stand-up comedy routine for the Guido Talent Show.

The next day, Deena and Nicole are plotting the surprise and attempting to execute the cake maneuver throughout the episode.

After that, Snooki arrived, and Deena broke the fourth wall by making a sound technician wheel the giant cake containing Jenni's surprise to a birthday breakfast.

Snooki popped out of the cake.

After breakfast, Cinta sends Ryan off as he leaves to go back to Chicago.

A producer pulls Cinta aside and asks if she will show her relationship on camera. Cinta declines as she doesn't want the cameras involved in her relationship.

Cinta ends up leaving the family vacation early as her grandmother is sick.

[Author Note: Yeah, I'm done writing season 4 of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation because it's hard watching those damn episodes.]