THE SEXPERT

Season 5, Episode 11 : The Sexpert

Angelina and Chris were reluctant participants in the tantric sex counseling session during the season five episode titled The Sexpert

They became the center of attention, however, after the sex expert had sessions with organizer Deena Cortese and her husband Christopher; JWoww and her fiance Zack, and the 'oldest couple' Vinny and DJ Pauly D.

Chris was hesitant at first, but he let his defenses down after he saw the other roomies, and their spouses, get involved. Eventually, he and Angelina were in the middle of the circle.

"Abandonment issues is a big thing for me especially because my father, he, like, abandoned me when I was a kid," Angelina explained.

Then she focused on Chris.

The therapist asked Angelina and Chris to take turns listening to each other as they shared what they liked and didn't like about each other.

'I feel like, pissed off, when you're lazy. [I don't like] when you don't listen to me,' Angelina said as Chris listened.

'I feel sometimes you don't take accountability for your actions. That pissed me off. I've had a lot of abandonment in my life and and I feel like being left for two months, that's a big thing for me, especially because of my father. But you came back ... you came back and now we're trying to work on our marriage,' she added.

She also revealed what made her fall in love with Chris.

'The fact that you were my best friend, you are very happy go lucky, you look at life like the glass is half full. I look at life a little like a Debbie Downer and you lift me up from that,' Angelina said.

Chris got emotional as he responded to her outpouring.

'I heard that you don't like when I don't take accountability for my mistakes, and I can be lazy at times. But you do like how caring I am,' Chris said.

'I did leave for two months, but then I realized how much I do love you, and I want to work on the marriage. Came back, and we're still working,' he added.

Chris said that every day was a 'work in progress' and Angelina said he couldn't leave again because she couldn't handle it.

The sex expert then let Chris speak his mind while Angelina listened.

'I don't like that you don't put me first. That you put your friends, family, everyone else first instead of me,' Chris said.

'When I tell you things I like, you still just disregard it and do the opposite. That's it for the negatives,' he added.

Chris told Angelina that he loved her.

'I think you're funny. You make me laugh all the time,' Chris told her.

He then got choked up and started wiping away tears.

'Oh, my God,' Angelina said at the rare display of emotion from her husband as she wiped away her own tears.

She then leaned over and embraced Chris as he cried.

'Maybe he really does love me. It's nice to see emotion. I haven't seen emotion from Chris in a while,' Angelina said in a confessional. 'Chris and I, tonight, have made a little bit of a breakthrough. It's reassuring that I know he loves me.'

Angelina added: 'I feel like Chris and I have such a great bond, he is one of my best friends. I also do feel like Chris and I have a lot of similarities. The breakthrough Chris and I had ...was actually pretty good. We'd like to take that and I would like to continue that. Hopefully, we'll be on the track of goodness from here.'

Jenni during her session with Zack gushed about him in front of their friends.

'The gift I see in you is you complete me. I don't say thank you enough for all the things that you do for me and the children. Thank you,' Jenni told him.

Zack then declared his love for her.

'I see in you my best friend. You've accepted me in every aspect of your life. I love you,' Zack told her.

Snooki was brought to tears by the couple as she looked on without her husband Jionni who didn't make trip.

'I'm homesick a little bit. I miss Jionni,' Snooki admitted. 'Everyone has their significant other and these are the moments where I'm like, ''Oh, I wish Jionni was here.'' This would be great for us.'

The episode's other notable highlights include early footage from Snooki and Deena's "Meatball Show".

Pauly left the Florida Keys to return to his DJ work but arranged for a lie detector test technician to meet with the group as a parting prank with the help of The Situation.