Livin' La Vida Loca

Season 5, Episode 13 : Livin' La Vida Loca

Liked by jwoww, snooki, deenanicole and 4,601,811 others giacintagorga Ahead of the premiere and #JSFV where you guys are going to see the rest of my pregnancy journey

giacintagorga Ahead of the premiere and #JSFV where you guys are going to see the rest of my pregnancy journey. I wanted to introduce the newest member of the family. Welcome to the world, Carmela S. Henry 💗 05/31/2022 💞 My little Angel baby came two weeks early. Don't even recognise myself at the moment and I am honestly so thankful that Mela was delivered safely! It was the most scary experience I've ever been through in my life. She's doing so well and I couldn't be more proud of her.
View all 21,216 comments

The season five episode thirteen titled Livin' La Vida Loca opened with Angelina inviting some of the group over at her new house for a housewarming party.

Chris helped her set up. She told people to bring their own chairs because she didn't have any furniture.

Mike asked them which rooms in the house they had sex in already.

Angelina said none.

"You guys have to christen every room," Nicole said.

"You shouldn't be doing this!" Deena insisted as Cinta walked in to the nursery, paintbrushes in both hands, ready to paint away.

"I'm sure a little bit of painting isn't going to do much harm and I have no one to do this for me," Cinta said.

Ryan was in Chicago and they were having problems in their relationship as they had issues deciding where to live since Ryan wanted Cinta to move to Chicago but Cinta wanted to stay in here in New Jersey.

"It's been a crazy and busy last couple of months for me. I'm twenty-two weeks pregnant and it's just hitting me that I'm going to be a mom. I have so much going on with my businesses and I haven't even started a nursery in my house for my baby," Cinta said in her confessional.

"I can get Chris to do it for you," Deena said.

Cinta smiled.

"Really? Thank you," Cinta said.