HOLLYWOOD SHORE

Season 5, Episode 3 : Hollywood Shore

"Check in on the side piece," Pauly said

Pauly is low key the messiest one in the group, but he gets away with it because everyone is afraid to call him out on it.

"Come on. Oh, shit," Mike said.

Everyone was shocked and awkwardly laughed, but I could tell Angelina was pissed.

"Fuck off," Angelina said to Pauly.

"Oh damn. The disrespect," Mike said.

"Yo, word on the street is Vinny got a girl pregnant," Angelina said, and everyone was now tense.

"Oh damn," Mike said as Angelina told a rumor about Vinny to the group.

Hopefully, it was a fake rumor that she made up, or else once it gets back to Vinny, what Angelina said about him at the dinner is going to cause another drama and tension between Vinny and Angelina.

"Wow," I said over this dinner.

"Angelina, are you serious or joking?" Mike asked.

"I think she's pranking us, bro," Paul said to Mike.

"Okay, dinner is now awkward," I said as Angelina didn't tell us if she was joking or not.

Pauly facetime Vinny and Chris brings up the rumor to Vinny, and the group is freaking out.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I told Nikki as I got up and went to the bathroom as I didn't want to deal with this conversation, and I also wanted to throw up.

I came back after a few minutes, and the group talked about visiting Vinny and how he was homesick.

"I'd love to go to LA," Jenni said.

"Yeah!" Mike exclaimed.

"Do I have to go? I don't think I'm gonna go," Angelina said.

"You have to go," Pauly said.

I rolled my eyes.

"He'll be too excited," Pauly said.

"You will make plenty of time to see the Keto Guido," Jenni said.

Then the conversation ends, and we decide to finish dinner and leave the restaurant.