HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VINNY!

Season 5, Episode 9 : Happy Birthday, Vinny!

On the episode titled 'Happy Birthday, Vinny!' showed Mike preparing for an elaborate party to celebrate the end of his probation while Vinny vented his frustration about not having a birthday party

The episode opened with Deena continuing to show off her acting skills during a murder mystery prank.

An actor portraying a police officer started questioning the group about the body they saw floating in a pool, but Deena stood up and revealed that it was all a prank.

Mike's wife Lauren grumbled about the dark prank, but Deena pointed out that she's been the victom of plenty of pranks over the years.

She declared herself as prank war champion and even Pauly agreed that she pulled off a great one.

Angelina lamented the loss of her title as 'the Kim Kardashian of Staten Island'.

The Staten Island native while hanging out with her friends noted that she was getting messages about Kim dating Staten Island native Pete.

'All my f***ing friends from Staten Island are sending me this right now. ''Kim Kardashian is intrigued by Pete Davidson'',' Angelina told her friends while reading her phone.

'Angelina, looks like you're not the Kim Kardashian of Staten Island anymore,' teased Vinny.

'I know,' Angelina sighed.

Pauly then quipped about their resemblances.

'Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson look like Angelina and Vinny of Staten Island,' Pauly joked.

An older clip showed Angelina and Vinny with images of Kim and Pete superimposed over their faces as they were seen arguing.

'I actually think he's a cool kid,' said Vinny, who also is a Staten Island native.

Jenni recalled that Vinny wasn't a fan of Pete's 2020 film The King Of Staten Island directed by Judd Apatow.

'I should have had a cameo,' Vinny said.

Vinny noted that Saturday Night Live holds annual auditions and then showed off his impersonation skills as he imitated Lauren, Deena and Angelina.

Nicole finally joined the group and had fun on a floating tiki bar.