TWO BAPTISMS AND A PET PSYCHIC

Season 5, Episode 5 : Two Baptisms and a Pet Psychic

Two Baptisms And A Pet Psychic started with Jenni, Angelina, Cinta, and Deena going over to Nicole's house to share the news that Vinny sold his house in Los Angeles and was moving back to New Jersey

The housemates gathered for the baptism of Deena's son Cameron. Deena texted Angelina that she didn't want any drama at the baptism. Deena said in a confessional that she was really worried there would be drama between the roommates but that everyone was well behaved.

Mike told his wife Lauren that since all the friends were coming into town to meet their baby Romeo that it would be a good time to do his own baptism.

The Situation explained in a confessional that in order to get Romeo baptized that he had 'to get re-baptized.' Mike told Lauren his plan to have Uncle Nino do his baptism.

At Nicole's house, Deena, Cinta and her drank wine and discussed how Pauly D and Nikki were coming to town. They both agreed that Pauly and Nikki were the perfect couple. Nicole then realized that since Jenni got engaged to Zach that they hadn't even had a party for her to celebrate. She decided that because Jenni said 'when pigs fly' when asked if she would get married again that they should do a pig-themed party.

"Let's do it," Cinta said.

"I love it," said Deena.

Meanwhile at Angelina's house she told her grandmother that she still didn't know what to do about her relationship with Chris . She told her grandmother that one of the two cats she rescued had been biting her. Her grandmother told her she needed to get an animal psychic to find out what the cat was thinking and how it's feeling.

Mike decided that he needed to choose one of his friends to be his Godparents.

"If anything happens to my parents, I need to have reserves on deck," Mike said in a confessional.

"So, who is it going to be?," asked Lauren.

He then ran through the pros and cons of each of them. He said Pauly would be good because he's rich. Vinny, he said, wasn't settled in yet.

"Plus, how can you trust a man that doesn't eat carbs," Mike said in a confessional before deciding on Pauly.

He said Jenni was a crisis management specialist with an amazing back fist. Nicole, he said, would always be the first and last at the party. He ultimately decided on Jenni.

Deena came over with her kids and was excited to meet Romeo for the first time.

Mike was very excited and took pictures of Romeo standing next to Deena's son Cameron.