18

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I choke on the coffee jelly as he said that, dropping the spoon from my grasp.

Kusuo's eyes widened and he rushed over to rub my back gently. 'Are you okay?'

I finally stopped choking and nodded my head, "Y-yeah..."

What should I say?

"But uh- I don't know what you're talking about?" I lied, tilting my head.

'Don't lie, you know.' he deadpanned, making you shake your head.

"What? I.. I don't?" you played dumb, making him sigh, 'Fine, whatever you say,' he began to lean closer to my face. I could feel my heartbeat quicken by the second.

"Exactly. It's only in your dreams, Kusuo," I laugh and tilt my head upwards.

He raised an eyebrow and and shifted even closer.

"Kusuo? Uh..." my confidence decreased and I leaned back. Beads of sweat began to flow down my forehead.

'Hm?' he hummed, tilting his head innocently. This bitch.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, my voice started to become a bit shaky.

'Did you have a dream about me?' he abruptly asked, a small smirk forming onto his lips.

"Dream about you? I mean, sure.. I have dreams with my friends occasionally, you know? I thought it was regular," I raised a brow.

'Yeah, I get it, but- was it..' he trailed off, gliding his hand on the cold counter.

"Was it what?" I inquired, tilting my head.

Kusuo blushed and moved his eyes down to my thighs, 'You know...'

I thought for a moment until I realized what he was referring to, "What?!" I exclaimed, looking away from him.

'Well..?' he put his fingers to my chin and pulled it towards him.

"No... Kusuo, why would I dream about that?" I pushed him away and turned around, my back facing him now.

'And that's what's I'm wondering?' he questioned, shaking his head in confusion.

"Well, I don't know? I don't have feelings for you or anything, just so you know." I assured, turning around to face him again.