I - Meeting

It was quite the surprise that Dynamight accepted the invitation to give a brief talk in front of his and ProHero Deku's alma mater, Aldera Junior High, even more so how encouraging his speech was.

"Train your body, master your quirk, and aim to be the best ProHero." He was fully clad in his Hero suit, looking enormous in front of the entire student body. His size and formidable aura came from all his years of experience since after all, Dynamight is the top two ProHero in the charts for a few years, behind Deku, another alumnus of the school. Most of the students wore his merch, many were idolizing him, especially the kids in my class.

"He's quite a strapping young man, isn't he Ms. L/N?"

I turned my attention to Mrs. Tanaka, "He is much taller than I expected him to be."

"I was one of their teachers back in school, young Bakugo was always the achiever. He had clear goals and were very popular with his classmates." The older woman reminisced with a hint of pride in her voice. Ever since Dynamight's acceptance of the school's invitation, Mrs. Tanaka made sure to tell all those who would listen the stories of Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya back in the day.

I watched the ProHero up in the stage, taking photos with the principal after receiving his plaque of recognition. He seemed so different whenever he appears in the news, he always tries to slip away quietly and avoided too much media attention.

"Come over, Ms. L/N, let me introduce you to him." Mrs. Tanaka took hold of my hand as the students all left for their morning break. She dragged me to the side of the stage, where some fangirls were asking Dynamight for photos.

"Katsuki!"

I pursed my lips, watching Mrs. Tanaka catching his attention. The older teacher was smaller, looking incredibly small beside the hero but you can see how dignified she walked towards him and Dynamight giving her a smile.

"Mrs. Tanaka, how have you been?" He said as soon as we came closer.

She reached out and gave a motherly pat on Dynamight's cheek, "I've been well. I'm still strong as I had been when we first met. Oh! Let me introduce you to our newest teacher. This is Ms. L/N. She teaches English. Ms. L/N, this is Katsuki Bakugo."

I turned my eyes towards the much taller hero, "It is so nice to meet you, Mr. Dynamight." I gave his outstretched hand a shake, "Your speech was amazing. My students looked pumped to take the UA Entrance Examination."

"Ah," Dynamight nodded curtly, looking back at his former teacher, "I have to leave, Mrs. Tanaka. I only asked my agency to fill in for my absence this morning."

"Oh hush! We still have time. Come and eat with me."

Mrs. Tanaka was my welcoming committee when I entered the school, she made sure I ate every single meal, introduced me to all the teachers, and guided me in my first few months. I really could never say no to her, and apparently even ProHeroes couldn't either.

She dragged him off, probably to the faculty room where she prepared for their meals. The principal didn't think it was a good idea to keep Dynamight for too long but Mrs. Tanaka insisted.

I told you.
No one can say no to this woman.

I headed straight for class, preparing earlier than usual. Most of my students were already inside their classroom, gushing about the ProHero who just visited.

"He is so cool!"
"Is it true he used this same classroom?"
"Ahhh! I can't believe I didn't get his signature!"

I chuckled to myself, watching these kids talk about Dynamight. I knew all about these ProHeroes, you can see their faces all over the news and their names on the most famous merchandise on the market. It was impossible not to recognize them.

"We saw you meet him, Ms. L/N! What is he like?" A group of girls crowded my table.

"We didn't really talk much. If you want to hear all about him, why don't you ask Mrs. Tanaka?" I answered.

"Ah, her class is so difficult though! I can barely answer her equations!"
"Yumi, you don't listen! That's why!"

I laughed with them before telling them to get back to their seats once the bell rang.

"Alright, let's review the poem I asked you all to read last week. I hope you managed to open your textbooks over the weekend." I wrote the page on the board so they can remember. "Can someone read the first two stanzas for me please?"

A few students raised their hands and my class went on smoothly, until the last stanza.

"Even a thatched hut
May change with a new owner
Into a doll’s-"

I heard Mitsuri give a high-pitched squeal, "Oh my gosh!"

"Mitsu-," My eyes went towards the door and saw Dynamight watching behind the glass. Mrs. Tanaka stood beside him, a smile on her face. "Ah, don't let Dynamight distract you." I giggled softly, giving them a small wave before turning to Mitsuri who became quite red. "Can you continue?"

"Alright Ms." The young girl cleared her throat and looked back at her book, trying to reread her part but she was incredibly distracted by Dynamight.

Was he still-

He was still watching.

But he was watching me.