XV - End

"Are you not even angry at me?" He looked absolutely expectant that I would be, he expected I would believe all those bad things he said about himself.

"No, fuck no. I should be!" I placed the now empty glass of water in the coffee table beside his take outs. I was afraid I'd do something irrational with it like throw it to his surprised face. "You pushed yourself in my life, took over my apartment, left my cushion in an uneven mess!"

"Uneven?"

"Yes! The cushion! Your weight squished it and now, a third of my couch is damn squished down!" I told him, unable to contain everything I was feeling at that moment. "What are you smiling for? I'm angry at you, Katsuki!" The damn ProHero had a small smile on his face that he quickly wiped away, "I need to replace my cushion, my entire sofa just to make sure I don't remember you!"

"And you know what? I had to cook all the vegetables you left in my damn fridge!" I took the small pillow he had on his couch and hit him with it. "And your damn voice now is stuck in my mind whenever I don't eat! I force myself to eat better!"

"What the fuck are you hitting me for? For improving your trash diet? Damn woman, shouldn't you be thanking me for that?" And the man had the audacity to laugh.

He was now laughing.

So I stopped and I watched his face, lighting up. I could feel so many emotions running through me that the only way I can release them is to cry, "I missed you. I hated that you're not knocking on my door, demanding to be let in with your groceries or your homemade food." I covered my face with the pillow, I didn't want him to see me as I wept over how much I missed him. "I hated that you're not smirking at me whenever you're right and you're always so damn right."

I could feel his warmth moving next to me so I moved the pillow away from my face to see what he was doing, "Katsuki, what the fu-"

He was too close.

Katsuki took the pillow away, moved his hand to wipe my tears away and cup my cheek. His hand was so warm, so familiar against my skin. I could feel my heart pacing, running in miles inside my chest. His eyes pierced through mine, reminding me of all the times we spent together.

"Katsuki."
"I missed you too."

He leaned forward to kiss me. His lips were so warm and gentle against mine. I was both surprised and unsure but it felt so natural as our lips moved in sync, showing how much we longed for each other's presence.

I never realized that he was careful too, that he was cautious until he pulled back and asked, "Was...that...okay? Sorry."

I didn't know what came over me but I gave him another kiss. This one was quick, and surprised us both.

"Yes. Yes. It's okay. I..." Then everything dawned on me. We kissed. I kissed Dynamight. I kissed Katsuki.

Katsuki. My friend, Katsukit. The guy who turned me down, Katsuki.

He straighten up on his seat and looked at the wall across us, his cheeks flaming red. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what I did hurt you. I didn't think it will. I honestly just wanted to remove myself from your life and Just disappear. But I guess that's a stupid thing to do, huh?"

"Yeah."

He laughed, "You just called me stupid."

I wiped my tears and frowned at him, "Well you are." And then I asked, "What's your plan now. Where do we go from here?"

"I'd like to stay in your life, please." He said softly.

I sniffed, "Are you planning on leaving any time soon?"

"No. I don't have plans to." Katsuki faced me again, after he managed to compose himself. He cautiously took my hand and took a deep breath, "What I will do now is work my way towards deserving you."

"You already do." I answered. He was a better person now, way better than who he must be before. "You just need to realize that you do."

"Then that's the plan." Katsuki smiled. "Realizing I deserve you."

"And I deserve you too, even though you're stupid and annoying as fuck." I hit him again. This gesture made him take my hand and hold it in his, "Hey, I was using that."

"You're getting comfortable hitting me." He laced our fingers together, "Let's just do this instead. Is that...okay?"

Katsuki looked happier, more peaceful than his guarded stance when I first set foot in his office.

"Okay."

"And Y/N?" He turned his eyes on me again, "I love you."