Prologue: The Routine

I yawn as I wake up before my alarm once again. The clock on my nightstand read, "7:34 AM."

A minute before it usually goes off.

It's Sunday, so that means it's my last day before school.

I roll my eyes at the thought. I'm a senior in high school and yet I can barely stand school, like a little kid.

And now, I just feel lazier than ever. I might just lay back do-

RING RING!

My alarm goes off, instantly causing me to shoot out of bed.

"God, I hate alarms."

I turn it off as I stand up and stretch. My bones crack as ecstasy courses through my body.

"Ngh... You can never go wrong with an early morning stretch."

I put my blanket on my bed and walk to my bathroom.

Yes, I have a bathroom in my room. My house is pretty large, and my room is upstairs along with the rest of my family.

I stop walking as I hear hurried footsteps from downstairs. It was most likely my youngest sister, Mika.

I continued to walk, as I reached the bathroom, I looked into the mirror and analyzed my facial features.

(A/N: I'm not gonna show "looks." I personally HATE when authors do it and don't see a point in it. It's a male reader book based on YOU, the reader. So me showing you a picture of "looks" would be destroying the whole purpose. And it's unrealistic.)

My S/C skin was slightly dry due to my long slumber, my H/C hair was matted, and my E/C eyes were slightly bloodshot, as I still looked tired.

I sigh and begin to brush my teeth and hop in the shower.

This was the start of, "The Routine."

- Later -

You sigh in comfort after you exit your bathroom, nice and clean, feeling fresh and in a great mood.

Your towel was wrapped around your waist, as steam emitted from your skin.

Y/N: "Hot showers are the best."

You sit on your bed, as you get a new set of clothes out.

Your phone pings with a new notification, prompting you to grab it from your desk.

Y/N: "Damn it I left my computer on again!" You say as you turn off your PC, then grab your phone. "It's gonna overheat and I'm gonna waste my thermal paste..." You roll your eyes.

You look at your phone to see a text message from your girlfriend, Kusu.