Chapter 6: Demon Time

By the way, the cheater, Kusu, has a much deeper meaning/story and such. It will be explained later because like I said, I care about my plot and I try my best.

So yeah, it wasn't just some lame, "all girls are the same and she cheated on me out of nowhere."

Lastly, each character's relationship with Y/N is different; that's why there was a SLIGHT lemon early, Mika secretly liked you. For the others, as you've seen with Selah, it won't be the same. Also, CURRENTLY, Y/N doesn't like the other girls, but will soon.

Just wanted to mention all that so you don't have to ask.

Anyway, back to the story.

///

I noticed two things recently... And they're pretty odd.

One, I haven't gone through the usual, "Routine," since I was cheated on.

Two, Mika's been avoiding me ever since our...

Entanglement.

I mean, I get it. It's awkward, but... She's treating me like... Kusu is...

Currently, I'm walking home from school with my little sister, Himari. Mika had left early.

Himari: "Y-Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Himari twiddles with her fingers, her brown eyes pointing at me.

Himari: "Are you and Mika okay? Y-You guys haven't been arguing like you used to..."

I nod. "Yeah, she must be on her period or something."

Himari quickly turns red. "D-Don't be so bold about s-something like that!"

Y/N: "Okay, jeez."

I scratch the back of my head, as we walk up the steps to the front of our house.

I open the door and step inside with Himari, as my eyes fall on everyone in the living room.

Mika quickly looks at me then looks away.

Lisa: "Oh, you guys made it just in time!"

Himari: "W-What's going on?"

Selah: "Mom had an idea, and she wanted everyone to listen. We only just got here."

Y/N: "...Alright."

I put my backpack on the floor and sit on the couch next to Selah.

Himari also puts her bag down but decides to stand next to Mika.

Mom claps her hands together joyfully as she stands in front of all of us, a warm smile plastered on her face.

Lisa: "First off, I would like to say that Y/N..." I look at mom, as she turns to me. "What you said to Eri was not okay."

Y/N: "...Who?"

Lisa: "Your principal called me earlier telling me that you disrespected a girl's, dead mom."

Oh, right. Eri was her name.

Mika chokes in an attempt at trying not to laugh.

Y/N: "Uh, ma, I said that a while ago. They're just now calling you?"

Lisa nods.

Y/N: "And besides, that's the girl that's always bullying Mika."

Selah: "I never cared to learn her name, I'm glad you said something Y/N. She deserved it!" Selah shouts as Lisa eyes her which quickly makes her shut up.