Chapter 11: Y/N's Revenge

Now in school struggling to fight fatigue, you moan and groan with each attempt at keeping your eyes open.

You were in your second period, the one you had with Kusu and Jean, which honestly bored you to the point of no return.

You sit up and use your hand as a rest, but wake up to loud thump noise, as you realize you banged your head on your desk after accidentally falling asleep.

Teacher: "Mr. L/N, am I boring you?"

You quickly shake your head "no."

Jean: "Tch, dude was probably up all night crying for his bitch back."

The classroom breaks out in laughter.

You roll your eyes and ignore the bastard, but from the corner of your eye, you spot Kusu looking at you worried.

Why is she worried? This is her fault, no one else.

Now that you brought about it, she was probably the one that told the whole school what happened...

In all honesty, you were only tired because of what you and Himari did a couple of nights ago. It left you up at night thinking if it was the right thing to do or not. But of course, it felt so wrong, yet so right.

Jean: "Hey retard, so what's the truth? Were you crying over her? It's cool, I'll send you our sex tape."

Y/N: "Hey, Jean, I'm gonna warn you once, and only once. Watch who you're talking to, this isn't the Disney Channel."

The crowd begins to murmur, successfully gaslighting Jean, who stands up.

Teacher: "That's enough-!"

Jean: "Nah, fuck that! Who are you talking to?!"

You sigh once again, and this time, you don't even bother standing up as you simply lean back and put your hands in your pockets.

Y/N: "You need to worry about saving your breath for that speech for your dead brother. Just an idea though."

Classroom: "OHHHHH!!!"

Jean: "I... You... You bitch!"

Jean runs across the room and dives at you, tackling you into nearby desks.

You quickly stand and square up at the same time, Jean wildly swings at you, but you avoid it with ease and send a small uppercut into his gut.

Jean: "Huff!"

The classroom began to chant various things as you started to see phones get pulled out.

Kusu runs at you. "Stop!" She pleads as she grabs onto you.

Unfortunately, Jean uses this to his advantage as he hits you with a mean right hook, sending you to the ground.

Kusu: "Jean, stop!"

You quickly get up and return the blow, feeling something crack on Jean's face.

Before you could chain your blow with a kick, the male teacher wrestles you to the ground, as security apprehends Jean as well.

Kusu: "Y/N, why would you fight?!"

Y/N: "Oh come on! You're taking his side?!" You shout as you struggle to get free from the teacher's grasp.

Kusu: "I'm so tired of you acting like you're the victim!"

Something inside of you snaps.

Y/N: "How about you worry about your mother's chemotherapy before you come to me with that bullshit?!"

Kusu gasps so loud, the whole room quiets down.