Chapter 9: Himari's Feelings

You wake up to the sound of a gentle knock on your room door.

The second you woke up, a flood of memories from a few nights ago with your mother suddenly entered your brain.

You sigh feeling bad, as you noticed that she's been distant with you, just like Mika and Kusu.

It seemed that the only person in your family that didn't have a weird relationship with you was the youngest one, Himari.

Himari: "Y-Y/N? Can I come in?"

Speak of the devil.

Y/N: "Sure."

Your room door slowly opens to reveal Himari, who nervously shuffles into your room, as she quickly closes the door.

Y/N: "What's the matter?" You ask, noticing that she was no longer wearing her brown contacts as well as her hair being a different shade of blue.

Himari gestures toward your bed, causing you to sit up, making room for her to sit next to you.

Himari sits down and rests her hands on her lap, obviously showing signs of nervousness.

Y/N: "...So?"

Himari: "...I... I like..."

Y/N: "...You like what?"

Himari: "...I like boys."

You raise your eyebrow, confused.

Y/N: "...Okay?"

Himari: "B-But I can't bring myself to talk to a single one!"

Oh, now you see what's going on here.

Y/N: "Do you like some boy at school?"

Himari hesitantly nods.

Himari: "I-I'm just... So shy! Y-You're the only boy I can talk to..."

Y/N: "I'll help but... Why didn't you ask mom?"

Himari: "I didn't wanna make her upset about dad and all."

Y/N: "Mika?"

Himari: "She thinks all men are trash."

Y/N: "...Selah?"

Himari: "I thought she was gay?"

You chuckle. "Me too." You announce, then sigh.

Y/N: "Well, Himari, you shouldn't have to change for somebody else."

Himari looks at you.

Y/N: "I'll tell you what, since I'm the only boy you talk to, why don't I just be your training dummy in a way?"

Himari tilts her head in confusion.

Y/N: "I'll teach you how to talk to guys and be a girlfriend, how does that sound?"

Himari: "U-Um, okay..."

Himari is a huge nerd, but she was always innocent. She doesn't know the slightest thing about sex, romance, drugs, etc.

You could use this to your advantage...

-

((Sorry for the short chapter there's a lemon coming up so that's why... Let's see how Y/N uses this to his advantage...))