Chapter 10: Y/N x Himari 🍋

You slide a little closer to Himari, as she nervously shifts her body.

Y/N: "Himari... Have you ever... Kissed someone before?" You ask in almost a whisper, your faces just two inches apart as you seductively stare at her lips.

The girl's face instantly turns red, as you watch her mouth open to form words but not a single word exits her mouth.

Himari: "I-I... You..."

Since her mouth was open to forming words, you used this as a chance to show her how it's down.

Himari: "...Wh- MMPH!"

You softly press your lips to hers, yours remained unmoving as your lips rested on hers.

You waited a few seconds for her to kiss back, but she never did.

You assumed it was because she didn't know how to, so, you stiffened your lips and kissed her more, almost showing her how it's done.

Surprisingly, she kisses back, almost as if she picked up on it quickly.

Pulling away, a thin strand of saliva keeps you two connected, you stare at it, then Himari, making you smile as you notice Himari's face was beet red.

Himari: "Y-Y-Y-You just-"

Y/N: "Yeah and, y-y-y-you did it back." You tease.

Himari looks everywhere but into your eyes, her face still red.

Himari: "W-What if mom finds out? W-What if..." Himari trails off as she processes what she just did.

You smirk. "...She won't." You reply as your hand rests on Himari's chest, guiding her to lay on her back on her bed.

Himari: "Y-Y/N..."

You don't say anything as your hand reaches under her shirt, grabbing at a small mound of flesh.

Himari: "Y/N-!"

Himari shouts in bliss, the sensitivity of her nipples reacting to the slightest touch.

Himari then grabs at your hand and guides it away.

Y/N: "Don't fight yourself..." You lean forward. "You know you want to..."

Again, Himari looks everywhere but into your eyes, as she gulps.

You smirk, this time taking off your clothes. Without saying anything, Himari follows suit.

Himari: "..."

Soon, the two of you were standing up in front of each other, completely naked.

Since Himari is short, you towered over her. Her knees were knocked and standing awkwardly, as she looked at the ground.

Y/N: "You're beautiful, Himari."

Himari slowly walks to you to embrace you, the both of you feeling each other's warmth.

Himari: "I-I don't know how to start..."

Y/N: "...Come."

You sit on the bed, revealing your erected third leg.

Himari gulps.

Y/N: "You wanna try making me feel good?"

Himari pushes up her glasses, and she nods yes.

Himari gets on her knees and touches you, her small, soft, and warm hands quickly wrapping around you.

You smile, realizing that she was slowly getting comfortable around you, you almost thought you were going too fast.