Time Travel?? (Episode 2)

Ellie's POV:
After seeing Griffins dad him and I start to walk away when Harper says "we can't leave Savannah is in there" Griffin and I say "this doesn't make any sense" then he finishes with "we need to get back to the bunker" while he says that he grabs my hand to pull me along. Harper says "remember that jolt I felt coming out of the hatch?" I say "yeah" she continues with saying "what if we went through a portal" Griffin scoffs while saying "a portal" i start to think on it and Harpers actually making sense the hotels open for business, Griffins dad is our age this is really freaking me out. Harper then says "time travel is the only explanation" i then join in saying "I agree with her I mean think about it Griff it's the only logical explanation" Griffin then says "I guess we could be i mean it's weird" Harper then runs away after saying she can prove it and we follow her. Griffin says "ok let's say we did find a portal and that kid over there really is my dad" "Griff we can't tell him we are from the future" i say "yea I got that" he says "ok let's just ask the hear or the president" says Harper. Then a women screams that there is a snake a man looks at us and says "you 3 don't move" Ben then says " what are you waiting for run" Griffin grabs my hand and we start running we run to a luggage carrier and Griff knocks it over and grabs something of a bag and we keep running "you ok" he asks "yea I'm fine just need to catch my breath" "ok wait here a second I'm going to bury this by this sign I need proof" "ok works for me" we then double around a few times to make sure know one is following us and we get back to the hatch and climb down to find Harper pacing. "Took you guys long enough" "sorry we doubled back like 3 times to make sure we weren't followed" says Griffin i don't know why but all day I've just been zoning out so I don't hear there conversation while walking down the hallway. "Wait you guys think we could be trapped in the past" i say after i came back from zoning out "no let's just see let's go upstairs" says Griff, Harper then says "the bunker must have been blocking the signal oh no moms been texting like crazy we have to get home" just then his dad comes down the stairs asking where we have been while Griffin is stuttering to find an answer Harper says " I like to draw and I drew what i though rooms would look like so I wanted to see if it matched or not" he says "get upstairs before the twins eat all the pizza" Griffin grabs my hand walking out of the basement and I smile at his dad. We then walk out and see our mom in the lobby and she comes up and just pulls us into a hug and sadly I had to let go of Griffins hand I don't know why I felt sad I just did. Mom was talking about Harper not answering her phone then said we were in the basement and mom freaked out and Sarah try's to reason with her she then tells us we are leaving and I look at Griffin and send him a sad smile and he sends one back and Harper just keeps making mom more mad and I'm just zoning out wishing I could just talk to Griffin. Harper and I are parking our bikes when we hear Griffin say "Ellie, Harper you have to see this" Harper then starts to say "listen after we left the hotel last night our mom freaked out" but Griff says "we have proof actual proof" i say "wait you mean the tag" he says "yea the tag I buried it before we came back to the bunker and i went back this morning and it was still there see" and he pulls it out of his pocket " this means that time travel is real" Griff and i both say together and we look at each other and blush "hey meet me at the hotel after school we have to go back" he says Harper says "ok see you guys later got to get to class" "bye harp" i say "so wanna walk to class with me Griff" i say "you know know one's ever given me a nickname before but yes I'll walk with you to class" "oh really then I guess I get to be the first one how lucky am I but if we can save Savannah that would be amazing" " I'm hoping we can save her too but you are lucky because you are now my best friend" " did i just get promoted to best friend in one day haha Harper bet she didn't see that coming wait maybe she did I have no clue" he laughs and says "well I did some research last night in Savannah and I found out she has a younger sister who went to camp with her" "wait really what's her name" "her name is Norah Dillion she was really hurt after her sister's disappearance yet she stayed in Sulphur Springs and got married and had a daughter but sadly she passed away when her daughter turned 2 along with the father" "Griffin what was the dads last name" "what oh it was Morgan" "omg omg omg" "wait what are you ok" "Norah Dillion is my mom" "you're related to Savannah!" "She's my aunt now I know I have no relatives left because my mom and my aunt her foster kids" "this is crazy no we have to go back our parents could've known each other my dad could've known Savannah and Norah" "we go after school let's get to class"
**time skip to after school
Harper and I are going through the basement door and we get into the room and turn the lights on and I feel something touch my foot and i scream. "Griffin are you trying to give me a heart attack" i say "sorry my parents took my phone I thought they saw texts about the portal" "well I filled harp in everything about my family it's still crazy to think about" "I bet" Griff says "put these on both of you" Harper says "ok mom" we both say and laugh after. I'm done changing and I say "well how do I look" Griff then says "you look good not that you usually look bad" Griffin just try's to cover up a blush but Harper sees it "well little ones let's go" Harper says "you're only 3 months older than me" i say "let's go" she says I look at Griff and he's just laughing I took my eyes and push him to the door. "Hey Griff go on up" i say "ok OUCH" haha "we needed to see if it happened every time and it does" "well you're going first next time" "ugh no I'm not" we are walking around the woods and we are talking about how we saw Ben at the coffee shop and then we see Savannah and Norah. We then see something moving in the shadows and i get scared and grab Griffs hand and he just hold it tighter we then hear Savannah and Norah scream...

———————————————————————————

Authors Note: Norah is played by Ava as well because Ellie looks exactly like Norah at her age and please let me know if you are enjoying this story

p.s. sorry for the cliffhanger