If i could turn back time (episode 8)

Ellie's POV:
A few minutes later a police officer comes up and opens the door "what" "we have to use the bathroom" Harper and Norah say "sorry can't let you" "but we have lady problems" Norah says "really at the same time" "yes because it happens you sync up with your friends" "ok fine you 2 out" and Griff and i stay put "sorry you took that slap" "it's fine it's how to wake you up" "so Mr.Campbell we have time until they come back" "we do Ms.Dunn" i kiss him and since police windows are tinted no one can see and all we do is kiss and we are making out for a few minutes when we hear a door open and we pull apart" "hey I said you could kiss her not suck her face off" "oh be quiet Norah" he says laughing "ok let's go" i say  and we start walking and Harper and Norah take a different way then me and Griffin "where are you going" Harper says "to the hatch" he says "to what confront your dad" i zone out trying to pull Griffin to the hatch but he keeps talking to Harper and pulls me beside him and puts an arm around me and we walk back to the camp and the four of us walk to he girls bunkhouse and Griffin gets compared to Ben and i just put my chin on his shoulder to calm him down and we find out she dared Savannah to spend a night alone in the basement and we tell Norah and Jess that we have to go "Norah stay here" "Savannah could be traveling through time just like us" Griffin says and we walk down to the basement and we go through the portal and it all looks the same and we see camp Tremont isn't there and we walk to the hotel and someone tells us that storm is coming and we see a shadow in the hotel "Griff look" i say and we go inside and see Savannah "Aunt Savvy thank goodness you're here" "Harry, Hermione, and Ellie boy at i glad to see you Ben planned one last prank before camp ends" she says "no Savannah this isn't a prank you travelled through time this is Harper Dunn Jess's daughter and you know your niece Ellie Morgan Dunn Norah's daughter who was adopted by Jess and I'm Griffin Campbell and Ben is my dad Ells we need to go" "come on Aunt Savvy it's the past ben couldn't pull this off and we need to go now" "wait your Jess's daughter but you're so nice and she's so not and Ben has a son that's crazy and what's even crazier is my niece is named after me" "what how my name is Savannah Ella Dillon she loved calling me Ellie and ever said if she had a daughter she would name her Ellie" "yea and my middle name is Savannah that's crazy but no time to explain we need to go like now and I actually have 3 last names my mom wanted to keep her lay name to remember so my full name is Ellie Savannah Dillon-Morgan Dunn it's a long name and teachers get confused" "well let's go my niece and nieces boyfriend and best friend" we all run to the hatch and Griffin opens it and tells Harper and i to go first "where's Savvy" i say a tree falls on the hatch and we hear Savannah scream...