Finding Out (Episode 3)

Ellie's POV:
We hear Savannah and Norah scream we then hear Ben laughing and Savannah says "Ben you jerk" Norah then says "we so knew it was you" then they say "no one over five still believes the moss man legend" he replies with "then uh why did you scream" we then come up behind them Ben says "um company" Savannah turns around and says "who are you we would know if you were campers" Norah says "Sav let them talk" Harp says "yea I'm we are just here with our families" "what are your names" asks Norah . Griff says "um I'm Harry and this is" "Hermione" says Harper and I say "um I'm Ginny" "they almost took the heat for my snake prank" says Ben i then look at Norah and it's a little scary because we look exactly alike "um Sav" says Norah "what sis" she replies "um do me and her look alike to you?" "Yea that's weird are you related to us" she says while pointing a finger at me "um i don't think so but it's a little weird that we almost look identical" i say Harp then says "so Savannah what's in the backpack" "how'd you know my name" "well your sister kinda said Sav so I thought it would be an abbreviation for Savannah" "oh ok well this is my little sister Norah and this is Ben wanna helps us dump this powder red punch into the springs" "of course" I say being overly excited Norah then comes up to me and says "you know you and Harry would be a cute couple" "and why's that" "I've seen the way he's been looking at you and whenever something is tense he's always inching closer to you" "there's no way he likes me" "it's super obvious don't tell my sister but I have a crush on this guy at camp by the name of Jesse Morgan" "wow that's cool to know so do you know if he likes you back" "no sadly but he's lived here forever and he's like one of my best friends and he would've come but he got in trouble earlier so yea" "oh well maybe in time he'll see you for you" "same with you and Harry it was nice talking to you Ginny" "same Norah but I don't know if Harry would ever like me" "he does just give it time" i then walk over to Griff "what did you guys talk about" he says "oh you know boys figured out she has a crush on my dad and he's also a camper here and pulls pranks with them but got in trouble" "cool" "well start pouring"
Time skip to after pouring it all in
Savannah asks "done" "yea" we all say we start walking with them and Savannah says "remember you guys promised not a word to anyone" Norah then says "well it was nice meeting you guys maybe we could hangout again tomorrow" "yea sounds great we'll see if we can stop by" I say Griffin then grabs my hand while saying bye to everyone and we start walking away and Harper follows they start talking while I zone out thinking about my mom while still holding Griffs hand.

We are sneaking upstairs getting ready to leave and Harper and I have to hide because we hear Sarah and we sneak out the door and head home. We get home and i just walk straight to my room ignoring my siblings.

I wake up and I decide I'm going to talk to Ben and say that I saw something that he went to camp with my mom and ask him about her. I knock on the door and Ben answers "hey Ellie I didn't think Jess would want you here" "um she doesn't but I was going through so of my parents old things and saw that you guys went to camp together and I just had some questions" "ok well come in and sit" "so um my moms name was Norah Dillion and my dads name was Jesse Morgan and my aunt is Savannah Dillion and they all are gone now and I just want to know what they were like" "your mom is Norah" "um yea" "I see it you know you look exactly like her" "really" "yea and you're a lot like her I mean I've not seen you pull pranks but she was always coming up with plans with Savannah I mean Norah and i were closer then me and Savannah but Jesse was my best friend and I introduced them to each other and he would always talk about how he really liked her and that he was just to scared to ask her out but eventually did a few days into camp and he always said he wanted a family with her and said that he always wanted a daughter I was his best man at their wedding and when you were born I become your godfather and Jess became your godmother and Sarah and I had Griffin only 2 days later and you two would always just be baby talking to each other and then you're parents moved back here and we stayed in Chicago but somehow we ended up back here and now you and Griff are friends again" "wait so you're my godfather and you've known me since I was born and Griffin and I have know each other our whole lives" we then hear a "WHAT" i turn and see Griffin "hey buddy sorry I never told you but you guys were inseparable when you were little Norah and I would always joke that you would date when you were older" Griff and I look at each other and blush "um well bald to know" "ha I'm older than you" "by two days" "that just makes me 2 days more mature" "guys you're acting like Zoey and Wyatt why don't you two just hangout here for a while and I'll be back" " ok bye" we say "so we've known each other since we were babies" he says "yea I guess so I never thought I would be able to hear about my parents pasts" "well now you can because now we know my dad knew your mom and Savannah and your dad" "yea but now it makes sense why Jess adopted me I'm her goddaughter and that must mean she knew my parents what if she went to camp at the same time as then" "that would be crazy" "oooooo" Zoey says "hey Zoey and Wyatt" I say "Ellie can I talk to you I need advice"says Zoey "I guess I'll see you later Griff" "ok" "so why did you want to talk to me" "it's obvious Griffin likes you and you like him and we've been eavesdropping since you got here and you're related to Savannah" "yea but Griffin doesn't like me" "but you like him" "yea I do but what does this have to do with me being related to Savannah" "well I just wanted to know if you liked my brother and you and you're like a sister to me I mean you've known us since we were babies before you moved here" "yea you know I think I've seen pictures of the 4 of us in the hospital when you both were born I mean I was like 2 so I don't remember it" "well I'm just glad we can se each other I really look up to you" "aw thank you Zoey you know you're like a little sister to me" "really but hey we should go see what Wyatt and Griffin are talking about" we walk downstairs and i look at Wyatt and i say "what's with the hat" "AH jeez you can't scare me like that but it's to protect me from Savannah she like red and I have red hair" "um ok then but what are you guys talking about" Griff says "oh um nothing let's go up to my room" "ok bye twins" "sooo what did you want to talk about" "um maybe we should text Harper and get her over here and go through" "yea sounds good"

We are down in the bunker changing with a sheet in between and I share a side with Harper and I'm sitting look at books and stuff while Harper and Griffin catch up on some events. We are walking through the hallway we are behind a tree listening to a counselor. Griffin says "looks like fun" while we walk up to Savannah and Norah "3rd time we've painted this bridge this summer" Norah says Griff asks "where's ben" Savannah says "out back trail duty" Harper then says "ok Harry let's go" and they walk off she runs into a girl and Griff keeps walking while they talk. "Goofy kid you know cute for you" says Savannah "I guess we've known each other since we were babies" we just keep painting the bridge Savannah then says "you know don't get me wrong we look forward to camp every year even if it's a different one" "you know we're foster children right?"Says Norah "Oh um sorry to hear that"I say "but hey if miss man were to snatch us no one would miss us" says Savannah "she was joking" says Norah "oh yea I knew that" do you guys want a popsicle" says Savannah "yea" Norah and i say we then turn to see someone walking up to us but she's with Harper "hey Jess" says Norah "hey Nor how's it going" "good meet my friend Ginny, Ginny meet Jess" "hey you know you guys shouldn't waste your time on Savannah I don't really know what Ben sees in her" "Jess just because you have a crush on Ben doesn't mean you can say stuff about Sav" Norah says Jess then walks away with Harper and a guy comes up to us "Hey Nor how's bridge duty going" he says "hey Jesse it's going good um meet my friend Ginny" "wow you guys could be twins but hey Nor can I ask you a question" "sure what is it" "will you be my girlfriend" "yess Jesse I will" "congrats you two um Norah I should go and try to find Harry" "yea you can call me Nor but who knows maybe Harry will ask you out soon" "ok bye" I then meet up with Griffin and Harper and they are talking about Jess. "Guys todays the day my parents got together right in front of me that's crazy" i say "really that's a cool thing to experience" says Griff "yea let's get back to the portal I need to go somewhere."

Time skip to night
Harper and I are climbing through Zoeys window and we walk to Griffins room and he's sleeping so we stand by his bed and he jumps and says "what are you guys doing here how did you get in" "twins window" i say "my mom is now on the stay away from Harper train" "wait why not Ellie" Harper asks "because Harp I was in the hospital when he was born and my parents were best friend with both your guys parents I'm his dads and your moms goddaughter so I'm in the middle" i say "yep she explained it but my mom did say that and I quote Ellie needs to come to dinner I miss my little Ellie Bear" he says "omg that's embarrassing" i say "yea but she misses you" Griff says "tell her I'll be over tomorrow night" "I will" "well we should head home" Harper says
We are walking home and Harper says "oh you so like each other and I ship i know Sarah and The twins and Ben do and so does Norah and Savannah" "ok Harper slow down yes I do like him but I don't think he likes me let's just get home and go to bed.

———————————————————————————
Authored note: hey hope y'all enjoyed the 3rd chapter please vote so more people can see the story and August Maturo plays Jesse Morgan

———————————————————————————Authored note: hey hope y'all enjoyed the 3rd chapter please vote so more people can see the story and August Maturo plays Jesse Morgan