walk home and dark night

On my walk home I listened to music. I've always had enough trust in myself to be able to listen to music while walking home alone. Sometimes I have someone but today no one. Just me. On my own. Alone.. yup no more headphones- i put them down on my neck and let them rest there for awhile. The music is still playing just more quite and faint. Barely audible.

Once at home see mom. Her hairs up in a bun and she has her glasses on. Moms eyes are on a peice of paper. She looks up and meets my eyes. "Mind explaining why you're failing 2 classes?" I forgot report cards come in today. I stare blankly at her. "Huh? Tell me y/n!" She puts her fist down onto the table and asked again "Tell me?! I didny raise you to be a failure" I look away "I've been...uhm distracted" she stands up, "with what? You're not in any groups nor clubs so whats on your mind?" I dont wanna tell her.

---
~hours earlier~

God how much times am I gonna try and guess his name. My mind cant conform it and he wont tell me! I'm just gonna sleep I'm tired anyways...

~normal time~

Yea- I've just been sleeping. That's all. I dont get why she cares about my grades. She takes and sip of her cup. I dont know what's in it. And then next thing I know my cheek is bleeding. She threw her glass. "YOU FUCKING FAILURE" I havent even moved since I walked in. I stare at her my eyes water up.

Now I'm on the streets for the night. She kicked me out and said to come back the next day. She hugged me and cried for 3 minutes and said I should leave. Where do I even go?

I walk back to the school I hear some balls bouncing and being thrown. I see one roll out and he walks out. He looks over at me throws the ball inside and walks over to me.

"What you doing out at this time?"
"My mom kicked me out again"
"Again?"
"Yea it's not rare"
"If you dont have a place you cant stay at my house"
"I want your name first"
"I'll give you a nick name"
"DEAL"
"Tsukki"
"Tsukki?"
He nods.
I smile.

"Well short stack come in the gym its cold" he walks into the gym and so do I. The people there look at me. Heh..

 Heh