run aways?

Y/n did indeed run away. That's what she knows best. Running. Though so did kei. So he went to where he knew she was. Tokyo.

He searched everywhere and went to kuroo for help. And that's how he found out kuroo helped y/n run away.

"Y/N!" Kei said running towards the girl. "K-kei.." she said softly. He hugged her tight and she hugged him back the same. Why'd she run away? Fear that he wouldn't love her anymore? Or did she want to restart.

Who knew honestly but the most she knew was she wanted kei. Why was she being so...annoying?

So later that day she ran away. Or returned. She took a bus back with kei. It wasn't like his mother took him all the way to Tokyo.

Once back home they both got scolded by his mother and sent to their shared room. They laughed a little. Y/n sat and looked at kei who was already looking her way. "I'm sorry I ran away, it's what I know best" she said in a soft voice.

Kei cupped her face and with the most genuine smile he's ever done he said "it's okay I love you no matter what" and kissed her softly.

She leaned into the kiss. It became more and more passionate as the seconds passed

Finally kei pulled away. "I love you too kei.." she said and played back into the bed