home and bad news.

I went home after a few days. There is when they made sure I was okay. Kei helped alot throughout everything.

But the bad news is I will be returning.. I use to go there when I was younger. I rember most my childhood now. But when I would go it was because something with my heart.

I could die soon, is what I'm trying to put across here. When I die...I hope kei wont be to sad..

Who knows if I'll die now or a few years from now. I hope I'm fine.

The thing that bother y/n the most is that she didnt want to tell kei about this. She didnt want to go to him and say she could die any minute now. Then he'd be in fear for....who knows how long. But she didnt want to scare him. The poor boy has gone through enough.

The days lasted hours for y/n whilst for kei they last minutes. Like everything was fast and slow.
She couldn't think straight. She didnt like that people treated her as if she was elderly. Care was everywhere she went. Keis mom would go to her and check her temp. His brother would make sure she was okay going downstairs. She hated this  this most...kei didnt look at her the same.

They're days of laughter and fun was over. Everything felt shitty. Everything felt fake unknowing non existent. So y/n couldnt take it anymore.

When everyone was asleep she packed some of her things money and left. To where? Well the only place she knows best.

Tokyo.

She ran away...

She left...

Why?

Did I not love her?....

Did she not love ME?!?!

what I'd WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

I LOVED HER AND SHE LEFT!!!!!

He was in his room. Crying and throwing things. His ine love. The one thing he cared for the most in with world was gone. Like nothing. She loved him back right? Where is she?

Where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where where

Why..

My sweet...

Where are you..

Text after text. Nothing. She didnt even look at it.

Please....

Mi bebe....

Node estes....