MM!!!

On today's fine Tuesday me and tsukishima were taking a stroll along the river. Walking and feeding the ducks from time to time. He got attacked by one at some point but that's not important.

What's important is...hes staring at me. He think I dont see him watching me. But I do I see it every time the clouds block the sun.

Hes watching me and blushing at that. His ears are a light pink and his eyes are half opened.

"Hey buddy boy" I call to him while hes feeding a small baby duck. "Yes?" He turns and faces me.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" He shrugs "you look good when the sun hits you face"

I stand there shocked at whatever just came out this young man's mouth..I look...good? Oh god-

I stare up at him for a sec and he smirks down at me. A small staring contest happens and I win.

Tsukishima sighs and takes a small glance at my lips....

I look away and he gets semi close to me. "Hey..I know we've been getting ti know one another more but...uhm may I...kiss you?"

~tsukishima pov~

I asked her if I can kiss her.. she looks adorable when she blushes. I wish she remembered everything you know?

I want to bond over our old memories. I want to talk about out shitty teachers we had.. but she barely remembers.

I snap from my thoughs when I feel a soft pair of lips on mine. It's her lips. I'm.....in pure bliss at this point.

She closes her eyes and melts into our kiss. I hold her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I pull away "calm down y/n people are here" she smiles and walks infront of me stopping a few feet from where we were.

"Hey...honey" it's a tall Male. His beard has a few grey hairs and he has tan-ish skin.

~3rd person~

"Dad....?" Y/n says as she stares at the man who is in fact her father.

Y/n grew up with him until she turned eleven. He left due to a divorce. Her dad could no longer tolerate y/ns mom.

Well...who could?

Anywho. There stood a confused tsukishima, a bewildered y/n, and a lonesome father. "Y/n?" Kei asked her as he slowly approached her putting a hand on her shoulder once being beside her.

All she did was nod her head. "Hey...y/n I'm sorry for leaving you I sho-" "shut up." Y/n spoke back to her father. She didnt wanna hear his bullshit.

She knew whatever he was gonna say was assault shit. He never meant a word he said.

"Sweetheart you know I care about you" he sounded as if he was about to cry. "Leave. Now." Tsukishima looked at her dad wondering why his wasnt around either.

"Y/n how about we get some icecr-" "Go Away" tsukishima stepped in. He was getting annoyed at your father. "And who are you?" He ask. "Im y/ns boyfriend"

This wasnt the timeto become beat red but guess timing is never perfect right?

Tsukishima grasped her hand and walked away. He walked back to the house and stayed outside on the porch with her for awhile. "Hey y/n im- MM!"

Y/n kissed him. Shes been wanting to do it again since the park but if left when her dad showed up. And it returned again when they got to the porch.

Their kiss lasted longer then planned. That one small kiss turned into a night of much more kisses.