k.o

Walking to school is fun. It's better when you have a tall guy next to you so people wont fuck with you and try to talk or touch you. It's happened before to me. I had to get some random guy to help out cause he was following me. Fucking weirdo.

Once at school I see this one girl. She hates me though I havent done anything to her. She has a crush on tsukki oddly enough. Hes holding my hand. He never let go after we left his house.

She stares at me. I tilt my head slightly at her and she says "why are you holding his hand?" I'm about to answer but tsukki does instead "shes my girlfriend of course I'm going to hold her hand" I look up at him and winks at me. So I play along "yea do you have a problem with us uhm...dating?" She looks pissed off. "Yea I do hes mine" I scoff. Tsukki looks at her. "We broke up deal with it" he let's go of my hand only cause the girl started to but her long ass hair up.

I back up "I dont want problems" she got in a stance where she can fight. I look at her and tilt my head again. "Hit me for him" I shake my head. She swings and I back up a little barley skimming me. I get closer to her and punch smack dab in the face. I move my hand and her nose is bleeding. I punch her again, she started to get on my nerves so can you blame me?

I've gotten her onto the floor and I just punched her multiple time her face has a bit of blood. God this girl has annoyed me for far to long. Punching her is nice. I move my hand and see her eyes shut. "Heh" a teacher came and pulled me off her. Tsukki smiles at me. The teacher take me to the principal and another teacher takes her to the nurses office.

After detention tsukki walks me back to his house and talk about how much I "care about him" so yea. I dont or atleast I dont think I do. While listening I hear something slip from his mouth.."you looked cute fighting for me-" instant regret on his face. I look up at him blushing a little and smirk "look who's calling me cute~" I get closer to his face he pushes it away "god.." he blushes a little more and I just chuckle like always and walk into his house. We both lay down on the bed not caring and falling asleep like we arent snuggling up to one anothers warmth.

 We both lay down on the bed not caring and falling asleep like we arent snuggling up to one anothers warmth