flowers

Getting away from the fact that it's a Friday and I'd rather not be at school I go flower picking. It calms me down and helps me relax. It my escape. My reality forming into a feild of flowers with a single tree in the middle. A guitar layed on the tree. A man sitting down with his face towards the sky and I realize I'm not alone in my reality with flowers.

I snap back to the real word and the man sat on the tree. His guitar next to him. His hair was the beautiful shade of grey and the tips faded into black. Looking to his side there's a red head and the popular ushijima.

They most be the third years from ahiritoraizawa. It's nice to see other high schoolers skipping. Brings me a since of comfort. Fridays are the worst at school.

I sit down and start to pick my flowers. The knee scraps a rock but in all honesty I could care less. The skirt coming up the slightest bit. Standing it reaches just above my knees.

I spot a purple flower. Alone in a hill blowing side to side due to wind. The flower is ever so slightly close to death. It's petals falling off and flowing into the grass under it. I get up and pat down my skirt getting off any dirt and walk to it.

A shadow now covering the flower and I. I tilt my head up and see the ash blonde and the red head. "Oh where you going to pick it?" I look at the ash blonde as he bends down. "No I wasn't I was going to take a picture actually." I say with a small smile.

"Oh so was I!!" The red head says pulling out a pocket sided camera. "I'm Tendou Satori, this is Semi Rita," he says and gets close to your ear whispering "and or semisemi" then he goes back to his normal standing position.

The three of us talk about the flower on the hill and go your separate ways. While walking  realize i didn't get any of their socials.

-time skip-

I walk into the house and take off my shoes. Tsukishimas mom is eating popcorn and watching a movie. I walk upstairs after saying hello.

Upstairs I'm met with a pacing tsukishima. He's pacing back and forth and once he notices me and grabbed my shoulders. "Where have you been!? I got so worried!!" He brings me into a hug.

"I went flower picking" i say holding out my hand with the flowers. Kei smiles and puts them in a vase with a flowers from a week or so ago.

We lay down on his bed. "Well you missed a fight today." He says as I snuggle into his chest. "Oh? Who and who?" He plays with my hair and looks down at me "yamaguchi and some second year"

I pull away from him and look at him shocked. "Heh yea I didn't think he would fight either but turns out he's been talking alot behind yams back about him and his sister who the second year is dating. Yams being a good brother beat the shit outta him" he said pulling me into a hug again.

We fell asleep soon and good he's so warm...he makes me feel like a fool...in a good way. Honestly I really care about him..