stop. please...

I havent gotten sleep. For 2 days or so. Somethings on my mind and tsukki isnt helping either. He keeps bugging about how I dont sleep at night and I need to be more quite when I giggle cause of something. I mean I understand but he doesnt have to be all bitchy about it.

I read the clock and it says 4AM so I guess I stayed up again. "Y/n?" Tsukkis morning voice calls out to me. I sit up and face him. "Oh you're awake" he sighs in relife and asks me if I wanna go get something to snack on.

We head downstairs with out jackets on and he grabs the car keys. "So to a store or a 24/7 drive-thru?" I ask and he shrugs. "It doesn't matter but we have to talk about something." He steps into the car at the same time as me. Then kei proceeds to turn on the car and drive out the drive way.

"Its about your health" he says still pretty tired and hes the one driving I hope nothing happenes...

"You haven't been sleeping well. What's been on your mind?" I shrug "that's not an answer"

"Look I dont know what's been in my mind or what's been bugging me. When I find out I'll tell you."

I have a feeling it him that's been on my mind. Hes around me for the most part and I get all giddy sometimes. Do I have feelings for him? Maybe.

I look at him and he stares at the road then once weve reached a red light he looks at me. Theres a faint smile present on his face.

Kei looks back at the road and keeps driving then stops at a 24/7 store. I have no clue what it's called and I dont even wanna check.

He steps out the car and opened the door for me. "Look y/n I care about you and your health if you want when we go home you can lay down with me" and his smile returns. I feel my face heat up and just nod.

We go into the store and he grabs a few drinks and some snacks. I'm just paying attention to a claw machine. Theres a pillow with hello kitty on it and I need it. Tsukki walks to me and chuckles.

"You got money?" I shack my head and he hands me money to try and get it. It takes me a while around 3 tries but on my 4th I get it.

"HEHEHE" tsukki ruffles my hair and pays for the stuff we got.

Once back home we both lay down on his bed and stare at eachother kind of like a intense-staing-contest, hes first to blink and I smile.

"May I...uhm...cuddle you?" He questions and like before my face heats up. AM I READY FOR HIM TO BE THIS CLOSE TO ME?!?!??! I ask myself. I mean maybe? Who knows but.."yea you can" and with that, he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him.

He digs his face into my neck and falls asleep rather fast. I fall asleep a few minutes later.

That night I slept like a baby