breakfasts and bad news

Tsuki pov:

I woke up early. It was a Saturday so no school- that's nice. My mom woke me up told me to make breakfast for y/n cause that's what boyfriends do? Who knows maybe she wants it instead.

And that's how I ended up making her some food. Although I have no idea how to cook this might turn out...good?

Anyways on my way upstairs I hear Stella meow. I take a small peice of the food and give it to her. Shes an odd cat one time I caught her eating some hot cheetos I left out in my room.

Once I head into my room I see her. Still laying down resting I put down the plate and wake her up gently. I use to know her actually. In middle school we were in the same class. She always wore this beautiful smelling perfume. So one day I stole it. I still have it.

Dont think I'm creepy for take a sec to stare her her sleeping figure. She looks just...wow.. I shack her so I can stop thinking. "Aye y/n wake up"

"Go away" she mumbles.

"Fine then no amazingly made breakfast for you" she jolts up and i had her the plate. "You made this didnt you" i nod. "My mom said its was boyfriends do" she chuckles and eats. Her hair looks so messy but she looks adorable.

I stand up and sit down on my bed. I look at my phone and see to calls from tadashi.

Tsukishima: hey what's up?

Tadashi: I need help.

Tsukishima: with?

Tadashi: so you see I'm at the store
and these girls are hitting on me-

Tsukishima went offline.

God hes hopeless- but that's an interesting situation that's going on. "Jesus fuck me gently with a chainsaw my mother is calling me-" what the fuck did she just say- she answers the phone and steps out but I can faintly hear it. Sounds like her moms made for some reason.

She walks back in and put her phone down on the mattress. She looks stressed and annoyed, she also looks like shes gonna cry..

"Hey you good" she looks at me and smiles "yea I'm fine, w-why wouldnt I be?" Her eyes water a little. She takes a deep breath. "My mom called me right? But she didnt...she didny sound herself? She said something about doing something bad..." she looks down.

She talked more about what her mom said. One of the many things her mom said was y/n is officially kicked out.

Y/n pov:

Me and tsukki went to my house to gather my stuff up. His mom said it was fine that I said there. His mom was a saint. Though she did think tsukki couldnt get a girlfriend. That's sad. The more that I think of his nickname the more I wonder why it's so fimilar.

Once we finish we go downstairs and my mom is waiting at the door. I look away and mom stares right at me. "You were useless in this family away, glad to have you go-" I hear someone clap. I look at tsukki and see his hands are together. "Dont say things like that to your own family" and with that he grabbed my hand and walked out.

Tsukki felt different then the many other guys I've talked to. He gave off the energy of a snake but a cat at the same time. The snake comes from his salty side and the cat is his soft side that I have yet to see much of. He sighs and looks down at me. "My house has and extra room if you wanna stay there you can."

"No no it's fine your room is nice and warm." He smirks "or do you just like being around me?" He teases. "Kinda, you're fun" I smile. He looks shocked. "Whatever.."

"Oh shit- I just remembered you're gonna have to go with the deal for longer-" oh right sometimes it slips my mind I'm his fake girlfriend- "well fuck-" I say while laughing lightly.

I think for a while. Though not of anything from the situation. I think of him. I try to rember how I know him. I cant rember so my mind switches to just thinking of him. Just him. I've know him for a few days now. But it feels like I've known him forever. Like I can tell him what happened last week and hell say he rembers.

"Hey do you rember ms. Yakunosaki?" He asks me "you mean the art teacher from middle school?" He smiles "hm?- OH YOU WENT TO THE SAME MIDDLE SCHOOL AS ME DIDNT YOU!!!" he nods. That's how I know him god- wait. his name. ITS IN MY MIND!!! Its...its..... god danm it. I dont rember anymore.

I look up at him not moving my head just my eyes. I stare for awhile. Why wouldnt he get a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend? Or a lover??? He gives meaning energy. But really. Hes handsome. Good looking and hes tall- some people like tall guys- but other would like that noya guy from his team.

Heh..