Aesthetics!

21-year old Aurora Romano is every mans dream. She is a model, CEO of La Rosa, underground fighter, assassin, and to top it all of she is the Mafia princess of the Italian Mafia. Aurora can be nice and sweet when she wants to be. Has a bad temper and will kill you if she feels like it. Didn't really care about anyone but her family, but that was until she met Nikolai Petrov.

 Didn't really care about anyone but her family, but that was until she met Nikolai Petrov

24-year old Nikolai Petrov is everyones woman 's dream but everyone mans nightmare. He is the CEO of the tech company Petrov Corps and heir to the Russian Mafia. Nikolai hates everyone except his family and is the biggest man-whore you could meet. When your on his list there is no escaping him and he'll kill you without hesitation. He has never wanted to be in a serious relationship until he met Aurora Romano. 

Elaine Petrov- Nikolai Mom

Damien Petrov- Nikolai Dad

Alana Petrov- Nikolai Sister

Dmitri Petrov- Nikolai Brother/ Second in Command 

~

Malina Romano- Aurora's Mom

Lorenzo Romano - Aurora's Dad

Miguel Romano- Aurora's Brother 

Leonardo Romano- Aurora's Brother 

Alessandro Romano- Aurora's Brother 

Angelo Romano- Aurora's Brother 

~

H

Author's Note:

Hey guys new story! If you saw my post on Instagram I said I wanted to make a new story and here we are!

 I will still be updating my other books! I just wanted a book with the plot I was going for and my other books already had plots! This book will be updated everyday or everyday and  His Fallen Angel will be updated every 2 days and My Sweet Lover will be updated weekly since I'm not as busy! It's literally snowing outside  right now which means I don't have school bitches so more updates yeahhhhh!

Anyways hope you enjoy this book and I love you all sooooo fucking much!

xoxo booksbypariss!

The Alliance is copyright ©2022 by booksbypariss. All rights reserved. The book cannot be rewritten, re-uploaded, or downloaded without permission! Thank you enjoy!