Chapter 6

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

We are now boarding the jet and I'm feeling pretty good about our honeymoon. Me and Nikolai didn't get off on the right start but I think we can have fun on this trip. The flight to Switzerland is about a five hour flight from Italy so I'm probably going to work and sleep the whole time.

I feel a large hand come around my waist and instantly I know it's Nikolai's hand. He guides us to where we are sitting and we are sitting in front of each other.

" So what the fuck are we doing in Switzerland?" he ask because we all know Switzerland is a very cold place.

I smile and answer, " Well I was thinking we could go skiing, tour the city, go out to eat, and other the activities!" then I see a smirk on his face making me flustered.

Stop acting like a high school girl you dumb bitch!

Right!

" I have never been skiing before-" You the Nikolai Petrov have never been skiing before?" I say leaning forward and then I see his eyes go down to my chest.

Making me lean back in our chair and I just stare at him and the next thing I know is that we are both laughing.

We continue to laugh until we hear a cough cut us off.

" Hi my name is Ashley, wait can I get ya?" she ask mostly looking at Nikolai instead of me.

I start to get pissed off before I look over to Nikolai staring at me and not even showing her any attention which calms down my nerves.

" I don't want anything but you can ask my wife." Nikolai says making sure to emphasize the word wife.

I see her roll her eyes before looking at me like I was stupid.

Uh this bitch

I stood out of my seat with a smile before saying, " Can you please show me where the restroom is?" making sure to keep the fake smile on my face.

" But the restroom is over-" " Can you show me please I really need to go!" I say getting pissed off so I drag her to the back of the plane where the bathroom is and push her inside before going inside myself.

" Now let's get one thing clear.." I say slamming her head against the wall before continuing, " That man out there is MY husband and I'm not going to let some trashy bitch try to sleep with him. Do you understand me?" I ask slamming her head against the wall even harder than last time.

She nods and then I glare at her, " Y-yes!" she stutters making me smirk. I lean down to where her ear is and whisper, " If I see you near him again I will you!" I say letting her go. " W-who a-re you?" she ask looking terrified.

" Your worst nightmare! Glad we understand each other!" I say and with that I leave the bathroom to make my way to the front.

" Did you kill her?" Nikolai ask looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I imitate her before saying, " N-no i-I d-didn't I just gave her a warning that's all!" while returning Nikolai's gaze.

" You're crazy!" he mutters but I can hear it.

" Maybe I am but you're worst." I say looking at him before pulling out my laptop.

~

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 3k reads on this book I love you virgin whores so much you don't understand! Sorry the chapter is really short but by the time you guys are probably reading this I'll already be working on other chapters! I'm on my road trip now so more updates probably every hour hahahahah!

Anyways let me know what you think go my books! Also go follow auroraxnikolaii on instagram to get more intel on their lives!

xoxo booksbypariss