Chapter 18

I'm so pissed of that I need to be inside of Aurora right now

I'm so pissed of that I need to be inside of Aurora right now. I make my way to my car and dial Aurora's number.

* ring

* ring-

" What do you wan-". " When I get there I want you face down ass up and naked on the bed." I say before hanging up leaving no room for discussion.

I just need something to take my anger out on. Whoever this M person is, there gonna wish they never fucked with Nikolai Petrov.

And that's a fucking promise.

Before I can respond back I hear the line cut out

Before I can respond back I hear the line cut out. Who the hell does he think he is. I'm not one of his whores who will have sex with him at every call. Am I gonna listen to him.

hmmmm.... nope!

Queen shit.

I check the time on my phone to see its 7:00 pm. Today is so fucking stressful. Me and Athena had to take turns impressing Lilith. Which included dancing, singing, baking, playing dress up, barbies, and the list can go on and on. And on top of that we have to stay in the house for god knows how long until this creepy stalker guy leaves me alone.

I know if I ever get the chance to him I'm going to cut off his dick and balls and shove it down his throat. I smirk at the thought and make my way down stairs to get me a glass a wine. Well fuck it I grab the whole bottle and my way back upstairs.

I haven't had a bath in while.

You nasty bitch-

Oh shut it I've been taking showers everyday you bitch.

I roll my eyes before making my way to the bathroom. I strip from all of my close and start the bathwater. I grab my bubble wash and squirt it all of the shower.

That did not come out right.

You horny fuck-

Anyways once the bubbles fill up the bath I insert my feet into the tub. I don't know if it's just me but I always put one body part in the water so I can get used to the temperature.