Introduction

Hey guys welcome to my story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it! Also all criticism is welcomed as long as it's in a nice manner because I won't hesitate to snap back if you bark at me. Woof... hehehe

This is my 3rd book and I recommend going to read my other books as well. Well in my opinion My Sweet Lover is shit but you do you...

All the characters and plots in the story are my ideas and are simply from my imagination. If anything in my book is related to what is going on in your life it's all a coincidence. 

This story will contain some topics that you may not be comfortable with and I will try to remember to put trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter to let you know. If you do decided to read parts that you are uncomfortable with do not say shit to me because you decided to read it.

Please do not feel obligated to read my books these books are just for pure entertainment and fun. 

My book will make you wanna laugh, cry, and will possibly put you through an emotional train wreck to bare with me. or not... 

WARNINGS:

- sexual content ( smut for all my virgin whores <3 )

- vulgar language 

- violence/killing/death

- sexual assault

The beginning chapters will be short, but as the story progresses the chapters will get longer! :)

No part of this book may be reproduced, modified, copied, distributed, or adapted without prior explicit permission from the author. 

Which is me so if I catch any of you stealing my book I will beat your ass and force you to take it down.

Anyways love you bunches!

xoxo booksbypariss <3