Chapter 1

( Aurora's POV ?

( Aurora's POV ?

I just finished modeling for Dior and Victoria Secret when I get a phone call from my dad telling me to come home now! I wonder wants going on because he seems very pissed off and worried! So here I am in my dressing room getting changed into my black dress while my make-up team get my hair and make-up done so I can walk the red carpet and go home.

Today wasn't a bad day besides me having to work with that bitch Tessa. Ugh even her name sounds bitchy. She thinks she is the best model ever but records have proved her wrong every year and I come out top! 

Anyways, I'm finished with my hair and make-up and now its time to walk there'd carpet! Am I nervous? Fuck no! I've been doing this for too long but when they start asking personal questions they know to shut the fuck. up!

After this talk with my dad I have a fight tonight! Oh yeah I'm an underground fighter but my dad can't know because I'm his angel out of all of his kids.

I'm walking the red carpet and paparazzi are asking to many damn questions I just I could put a damn bullet through there heads ugh.

" Are you secretly dating!"

" I heard rumors about your family being associated with the Mafia. Is it true?"

" How do you feel about Nikolai?"

The last one caught my attention. I don't know who Nikolai is but I do know he is the heir to the Russian Mafia our enemy. Our families have hated each other for years. I've heard many of women say he's a beast in the bed room and he has the body of a greek-god. Not that I'll ever date him but I am curious in what he looks like.

I finished walking the red carpet and now I'm in my limo on the way home. Our home is very closed off and surrounded bu a lot of guards! We have a lot of land so you really don't need to leave unless you want to.

I love my family especially my mom! Being in a house with boys surrounding you and no friends can sometimes get lonely

I love my family especially my mom! Being in a house with boys surrounding you and no friends can sometimes get lonely. SIKE BITCHES I HAVE MY MOTHER FUCKIN MOM! I honestly don't need friends. Every time I make friends they are normally fake bitches who wants to use me and they end up dead. The fuck?

I'm pulled out of thought when my driver lets me know I've arrived. I'm sooo happy to be home I can go to sleep finally! If I'm being honest I wish I could sleep all-day but I wanted to make a name for myself without the family business! No-one knew my last name until last year and more people started supporting me.

I walk up to the door and as soon I open the door I'm hit with warmth even though it's really quite so I decide to let everyone know I've arrived.

" I'm HOME BITCHES!" I yell while walking to the living room to see 3 men I've never seen in my life!

Wtf?

" Hi sweetheart! Could you please sit-down? We need to talk!" my dad saids in a sad tone. I wonder what's going on.

I look to my left and see the two men I was talking about. I lock eyes with the younger one to see he is trailing his eyes down my body keeping his eyes on my upper thighs making me roll my eyes.

" My eyes are up here Mister- I suggest you keep them that way!" I scoff before talking a seat on the love coach. I see my dad looking at me with sad eyes.

" Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on before I loose my shit!" I say looking at everyone and I notice my brothers sending daggers to one of the men.

" Language!" My dads says making me scoff.

" Don't you dare language me! Who the hell are those people! Why are you all looking at me like someone has died! And stop staring at my fucking thighs you-" "Your getting married!" my dad says cutting me off.

I laugh and say, " What did you say I didn't catch that! It sounded like you said I was getting married you had me there for a second." noticing I'm the only one laughing!

" What!" I say getting pissed off and they all know what happens when I'm pissed the fuck off!

" Do you know who that is?" my dad saids looking over to the 2 men from earlier.

" No why would I know them? There nobody!" I say looking at them causing the younger one to smirk.

" N-no sweetheart they are not! They are the Russian Mafia! Meet Nikolai the heir and Damien the Don!" he says with a tad bit of fear in him!

What the actual fuck?

~

Author's Note:

Hey guys! How do you like chapter 1 so far? I know I left ya'll on a cliffhanger but next chapter is going to be interesting.... hopefully! Anyways thank you for all the people who have already started putting this book in their libraries I love you all!

xoxo booksbypariss